1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Culture Bomb from Congress Vote

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by HiRezAudio, Aug 22, 2019.

1. HiRezAudio

HiRezAudio Chieftain

Version 1.0.0.328 (426563)
    Gathering Storm.
    Playing as Trajan in Deity mode. Last World Congress I voted up getting Culture Bombs on new districts I construct, yet this is not working. Just completed a nice Campus, and it did sweet FA in Culture Bombs.
    It should have nailed me a nicce Petra as well as part of a Natural Wonder (currently controlled by the Warmongering Aussies) but I got absolutely zip.
    Is this a known bug?
    Please see attached game save

Attached Files:

2. MrRadar

MrRadar Chieftain

Is your Campus in the 3rd ring? Culture bomb claims tiles only in the city radius. Your save shows some additional content and I can't open it and look. For me this feature worked as expected every time I used it.

3. HiRezAudio

HiRezAudio Chieftain

Been a while since i looked but IIRC no. The area i expected to get bombed was in someone else's territory but i always thought that it did not matter.
    Maybe i just misunderstand, but i am pretty certain it should work the way i expected

4. Rosty K

Rosty K Chieftain

Completed wonders and districts are not bombed (incompletes are though). And yes, only tiles in 3-tile radius are eligible.