Culture Flipping Question

Rdog

Chieftain
Pretty straightforward question: Will a city with a wonder in it flip?

Wow. I don't see why not. Of course it would be a bit tougher since a city with a wonder is going to have more culture, but it should be possible.

Now, having said that, I don't remember ever seeing it happen. Although I tend to play Civ for months, then take a break for a while, then come back, so I easily could have forgotten.

Yeah, but the chance of it happening is EXTREMELY low. I don't plan on having that much luck, ever, in a Civ3 game.

Lets say there was a wonder near your border. Another civ goes to war with that civ and caputres the city and the wonder. Now it has 0 culture and is not producing any, making it very vunurable to a flip.

I have had cities with wonders flip to me occasionally, but always the city has been conquered by a third civ prior to the flip, it is unlikely that any flip would happen otherwise

What a funny coincidence. I just lost Beijing and its Great Wall back to the Chinese, from whom I conquered it in the first place. I don't recall such happening to me until now.

Yep, that's basically the situation I was in, i just felt like maybe wonders would make it immune. I hate culture flipping...except when it works in my favor. :)

Top Bottom