Culture Wonders

I am confused. So are the culture wonders being destroyed when you take over a city?

If so how do I change them so they don't do that?

Yes, Cultures are destroyed when you take a city. It's an XML issue. There are two tags you need to change.

• <iConquestProb> needs to be set to 100.
  • <bNeverCapture> needs to be set to 0.
Also, <bNukeImmune> should probably be set to 1 as well. That's the standard for BTS World Wonders. You have <iConquestProb> at 0 for all Cultures, so they will always be destroyed on conquest.

There are a lot of other Wonders with that problem as well. I can provide a list if you want. All of mine have <iConquestProb> 100, <bNeverCapture> 0, and <bNukeImmune> 1.

I can't say for sure but I think any extra wonder in a city above your Wonder Limit are removed when you take over a city via Conquest. At least that's how I lost two Culture Wonders.

Cheers

Wonders can break the limit when they're conquered. They can also break the limit with Realistic Corporations if a city with its maximum number gets a Guild or Corporation.

Ok. Good to know. Does the Team want to change this so conquered Cultures are persistent?

Cheers

Yes, Cultures are destroyed when you take a city. It's an XML issue. There are two tags you need to change.

• <iConquestProb> needs to be set to 100.
  • <bNeverCapture> needs to be set to 0.
Also, <bNukeImmune> should probably be set to 1 as well. That's the standard for BTS World Wonders. You have <iConquestProb> at 0 for all Cultures, so they will always be destroyed on conquest.

There are a lot of other Wonders with that problem as well. I can provide a list if you want. All of mine have <iConquestProb> 100, <bNeverCapture> 0, and <bNukeImmune> 1.

Ah I thought there was something like that I needed to do. I will try to fix them soon.

Also a list would be useful for the non-culture wonders too.

EDIT: Updated to the SVN.

Ah I thought there was something like that I needed to do. I will try to fix them soon.

Also a list would be useful for the non-culture wonders too.

EDIT: Updated to the SVN.

Thank you for fixing that. Here's a .csv file of all the current Wonders and their iConquestProb, bNeverCapture, and bNukeImmune tags. It's sorted by module so you can find where the XML needs work.

Can you please fix Lascaux too? It's all alone in the Wonders folder and its <bNeverCapture> is set to 1. I have no idea who it belongs to.

Top Bottom