Cultures of Latin America DLC (official 1000 key free give-away - all gone now)

bite

Unofficial Civilization Cartographer
Super Moderator

I mean I expected it to be announced because of the update title but not to just be RELEASED, dang

Yes, they were gone within a few hours
Damn - missed that completely.
Not to worry though, as I have already bought it & am really liking it so far. Not just for the extra options it brought (nice being able to run through the Central/Southern cultures) but for the added overall snappier feel to the entire GUI.
I do, however, feel that some of the Unique units are a tad overpowered (bear in mind it took just 500 Spaniards to wipe out entire civilizations like the Aztec & the Inca (although we could discuss for days just why that happened) but I totally comprehend the need for parity, otherwise nobody would ever select them as Era options.
Some very nice QOL changes too - it's definitely much easier to plan things now - but oh, how I wish we had the 'Map Tacks' option we have in Civ6

(...) Some very nice QOL changes too - it's definitely much easier to plan things now - but oh, how I wish we had the 'Map Tacks' option we have in Civ6

Indeed, interface-wise map tacks are one of the things I miss most in HK. Without them, pre-planning cities with the far future in mind is unnecessary tedious and complicated.

Top Bottom