Curse LLC banner

ryanmusante

Emperor
Supporter
For those that are donators, could the "This site uses an ad delivery service provided by Curse LLC. Curse and its partners use technology such as cookies on this site to provide services, analyze user activity, and engage in advertising activity." banner be removed? It's sort of intrusive.

I'm a supporter and don't see these banners. CFC does run a script from cursecdn.com, but the site is down right now. What platform (PC, MAC, tablet, etc) and browser are you using to access CFC? Can you supply a screenshot of the banner? Thanks. Sorry for the inconvenience.

On the list of 'partners' some of them require the user to visit their website to opt out of having data hoovered up which I don't belief meets the gdpr requirements of explicit opt in consent.

As a donor is my data being collected or not.

Why is the ability to opt out of data mining not extended to all users of CFC?

As a supporter you are not served ads so no data should be being collected via Curse therefore there is no need to give you an opt out.
I agree that no data should be collected. However, that does not answer my question:
"Is the data being collected despite my being a supporter?"

As a donor is my data being collected or not.

Why is the ability to opt out of data mining not extended to all users of CFC?

I agree that no data should be collected. However, that does not answer my question:
"Is the data being collected despite my being a supporter?"

A just question, my liege. Incidentally, didn't Civinator post about this issue recently? Or was that my imagination?

Was I asleep? Had I slept?

Money well spent!!

A just question, my liege. Incidentally, didn't Civinator post about this issue recently? Or was that my imagination?

Was I asleep? Had I slept?

That´s a nice image about king Thunderfall and the 'Curse' laying over his kingdom. :thumbsup: The post about Curse LLC is now up again at CFC.

Top Bottom