1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Cursors - I MAEK!

Discussion in 'Civ4 - MOO2Civ' started by tuxu, Apr 17, 2010.

1. tuxu

tuxu We are BTS!!!!

@JEELEN and the crew.
    I've made cursors just like in Moo2.
    well, not exactly the way they were in moo2...
    My cursors are shining! :D

All you have to do is to unzip them over the "/MOO2Civ 5.0" folder which is in the "/mods" folder, there are backups for the old cursors from FF, I've just changed their names to FF_[oldname.ani].

check'em out and please give feedback. :)

P.S. I've started to work on the deathsta... err.. Doomstar models. Diplomacy and main menu screen can wait...

Attached Files:

2. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

Very nice, tuxu! :) Feedback later. ;)

3. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

Works like a charm. It takes some getting used to (I guess I've grown accustomed to the FF cursors), but I've tried it with a v. 5.1 testversion and it works perfectly. Thanks. ;)

4. tuxu

tuxu We are BTS!!!!

lol, thank you for the initiative! you and the mod you've started were the reason i've made this.:lol:

5. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

Well, it was NCCSavage's mod to start with, but I haven't heard from him in quite a while. (Since the 3.17 update, to be exact, which he made if I'm not mistaken.) ;)