Custom Avatar Possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyspsysmoke

Chieftain
Is it possible to upload a custom avatar? (and if so how)

Yes, top of page, click user cp..then click edit avatar on next(top left)..then scroll down to bottom of page ..its there

ok, I go to Edit Avatar, I see the preloaded ones, and a menu to select which library of preloaded ones you want...at the bottom I see "Save Changes" and "Cancel"...how am I missing this?

Gyspsysmoke said:
ok, I go to Edit Avatar, I see the preloaded ones, and a menu to select which library of preloaded ones you want...at the bottom I see "Save Changes" and "Cancel"...how am I missing this?

Down at the bottom it has a line where you can fill in a webpage. It even has it started with http:/www. Put your link there, you'll have to have it hosted somewhere first, though, if you haven't already.

Tom

well I don't have it hosted (any suggestions?) but...

I still don't see that line...there is no box to put a webpage on (is it directly below the preloaded ones or off to the side somewhere?)

No, no BELOW that is "upload from my computer"..hit the browse button by it and load something from your own pc's HD

Padma said:
You can't have a custom avatar yet. ;)

You need 30 posts, and be a member here for at least 30 days. You've still got a couple weeks to go. ;)

Edit: And by the way, this topic is more suited to Site Feedback. Thread moved. :)

Well at least I'm not insane :cool:

I never did- but then when i first joined i was just a lurker for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom