Custom District icon not working in game

Sylra

Chieftain
Hi!

As the title says, I have made a custom district icon, with the 6 different size, however, the icon is only shown in the starting menu where we create the game and not in game.

Of course, I included the in game SQL file and the icon definition, it is also working fine with the other icons (leader and name).

I also tried with a custom leader (JFD's stalin) district, it is the same thing...

May I have been missing something? Thanks in advance, I can also elaborate more if needed.

Hi, Sorry to dig it from the deeps, but I still have issue with that and I'm totally out of clue honestly, what could cause to have the district icon working on starting game menu only? It doesn't work in loading screen and in game.

Is there artdef to define? I think I did those but maybe I did bad.
Is there something to add in Mod.art.xml?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Sylra

Make sure you have the correct sizes for District icons ...
If you already have other icons properly showing up, then I doubt it is your artdef or Mod.Art.xml files.

It looks like the size are right, I even used the icons of a working mod from JFD to test if it was my icons that weren't working.
Do you think I need to add a District artdef? I don't have one right now. I was also wondering about the Mod.art.xml.

Post your Mod.Art.xml ... you say your other icons are working just fine, so I assume the problem isn't there.
If you want, upload the entire ModBuddy solution and I will try building the mod myself to see if I get a different result.

Hi KoubaK, thanks for the answer, I will share that later when I get back from work, and thanks!

Top Bottom