Custom Leaderhead Request Thread

Putmalk

Deity
Hey, everybody.

Thanks to the work of all the fantastic fellows over at http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=385851, they're developing custom 3D animated leaderheads that look, in my opinion, fantastic. But I noticed there wasn't a leaderhead request thread that could help them along with projects.

So, I created this thread with the intent that leaderhead requests could be organized in one neat thread.

The best and easiest organization will probably be the following:

Leader Name:
Civilization:
Reference Picture:

And might I say, thanks again to all the guys who are working diligently on the leaderheads! They look amazing!

My personal requests are:

Leader Name: Isabella
Civilization: Spanish Empire
Reference Picture:

Leader Name: Joan of Arc
Civilization: French Empire
Reference Picture:

This thread is intended for animated leaderheads. I mean, static requests are fine, just specify you'd prefer them to be static.

Leader Name Charles V
Civilization Holy Roman Empire

Reference Pictures

As the technology for custom leaderheads in this manner is early days, I think Sweden would be a good country to have fully developed, as it was a Great Power, even though it isn't as important as Songhai, it would seem, and probably won't be made into a DLC, unlike Spain-the data files for which are in the CIV V folder (at least the audio files). And it would fill a hole left in Scandanavia.

Leader: Gustav II

Attachments

• Gustav II.jpg
    Gustav II.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 176
i'm not sure how this works but the nerd that i am would like to request a superman or DC hero leader and maybe civilization

ok guys.. you're my last hope on getting this done..since everyone turned their backs..
and not that i would sound mean...but what say ..focus on the more realistic leaders rather than the less important/fictional one
please PLEASE make the leader head of the dacians...Decebalus!!!!

and can you make him like this? only with the leather hat..and a falx in his hands ,no shield..

you make him on this background

Leader: King Kerath
Civilization: D'ni - Fictional underground civ with the ability to make Linking Books in the Myst series.

In-game image from Uru: Ages Beyond Myst.

Leader Name:Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Civilization:The Ottomans(if there will be any mod that add Turkey in game this'll be fit perfect)

Referance Picture:

I'd love to see Joan of Arc instead of Napoleon or even Charles De Gaulle, I feel both of them are much better than Napoleon, not sure if I need a pic though... do I?

Wow, I made the OP almost two years ago. >.<

Anywho, 3D modeling has never taken off since those guys quit to do some other game and nobody has been able to crack the code yet. Which is a crying shame. D:

Top Bottom