Custom map, Barbarians not spawning, Please help, (no team 22)

yorkgrass

Warlord
I have created a huge earth map, with 16 civs and 24 city states located on the map. the civs are team 1-16 and cs are 24-47, everything works fine, but after a few games, I realised that there is no barb spawning? it happens not matter what I do, turn off mods, change to raging barbs, change team numbers... barbs just not coming back? I have searched for a few days, all posts point to the team 22 issue, which I don't have. Please help if you know anything about it? Thanks!

you would have to zip the map and attach it to a post for us to have any real chance to figure what you might have done wrong. But without that being done the 1st thing I would double-check is the check-boxes in the Scenario tab in worldbuilder.

I finally found the solution, it still was the problem with team numbers, but in my case, it was team 28 that can't be used. I guess it's because I have a few new city states, so the team number shifted? I'm not sure, but if you have similar situation like me, try free each team number a time, it may helps!

Top Bottom