Custom music mod

Balkans

Warlord
What is the current state of custom music possibilities? Not sure if there are any mods, but i couldn't find any.

Since i really love all the civilization sequels music, i would cry with happiness if i could incorporate civ 4 & civ 5 music & sounds into civ 6. I would love to be able to add all the classical pieces into their respective eras, and all the possible scores and sounds if somewhere applicable. Civ 5 had a nice concept of grouping either, peace and war folders and i think civ 6 kept the same way. All i know that for me, if i could custom all the possible sounds and add all the previous songs and sounds into civ 6, it would add to the game incredibly - for me, half of the game is good music score. Civ 6 alone, kinda lacks in music department for me, it's nice and cool, but i want more versatility. That's where a quality mod comes in, to allow us to add anything and everything when it comes to sounds and music in civ 6.
Never made a mod, not really familiar with the process and skills, but i have some IT knowledge and would help if i could in developing such a mod.

Cant believe NOBODY replied to this!! I've been wanting this all the time too.
I hate how limited the music is in Civ6, like 1 single theme for each civ??
I sit there and play as Azteks, and 90% of the time ingame i just hear russian, american and french music due to the civs you encounter. Its so immersion breaking to never hear your own cultures music. Loved it in Civ5 where you constantly heard many different themes of your culture. felt like 20 times the music than what civ6 has..

Top Bottom