1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Cut everything but monopolies and corporations from Community Patch

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by yas1k, Dec 7, 2019.

1. yas1k

yas1k Chieftain

Can somebody help me to cut everything but monopolies and corporations from CP.
    I know about mod "Iska's Community Patch Mod Compendium" but with this mod still working features from community patch. I'd wanted leave only monopolies and corporations, and cut other functions of community patch.

2. ilteroi

ilteroi Prince

what is everything for you? at this point most of the important parts of the code have been replaced or modified extensively ...

3. yas1k

yas1k Chieftain

at least new ai strategy mechanics, and hapiness and unhapiness (cuz in last versions CP they are broken and working bad without "Community Balance Overhaul" and other modules).

4. ilteroi

ilteroi Prince

if something is broken, you should create a bug report so it can be fixed.

i'm afraid in general there are no on/off switches for core features.

5. andersw

andersw Emperor

Well the code is there free to analyze use and make your own version of it, but yeah no easy ingame on/off other than regular game play settings.

6. ASCII Guy

ASCII Guy Chieftain

It isn't that easy to isolate certain features, but you can help contribute to make the mod better via the GitHub repository.

7. ryanmusante

ryanmusante Regular Supporter

Just request that Iska create a stripped version for your needs (if that's even doable)?