Cut everything but monopolies and corporations from Community Patch

yas1k

Chieftain
Can somebody help me to cut everything but monopolies and corporations from CP.
I know about mod "Iska's Community Patch Mod Compendium" but with this mod still working features from community patch. I'd wanted leave only monopolies and corporations, and cut other functions of community patch.

what is everything for you? at this point most of the important parts of the code have been replaced or modified extensively ...

what is everything for you? at this point most of the important parts of the code have been replaced or modified extensively ...
at least new ai strategy mechanics, and hapiness and unhapiness (cuz in last versions CP they are broken and working bad without "Community Balance Overhaul" and other modules).

if something is broken, you should create a bug report so it can be fixed.

i'm afraid in general there are no on/off switches for core features.

if something is broken, you should create a bug report so it can be fixed.

i'm afraid in general there are no on/off switches for core features.

Well the code is there free to analyze use and make your own version of it, but yeah no easy ingame on/off other than regular game play settings.

It isn't that easy to isolate certain features, but you can help contribute to make the mod better via the GitHub repository.

Can somebody help me to cut everything but monopolies and corporations from CP.
I know about mod "Iska's Community Patch Mod Compendium" but with this mod still working features from community patch. I'd wanted leave only monopolies and corporations, and cut other functions of community patch.
Just request that Iska create a stripped version for your needs (if that's even doable)?

Top Bottom