Cute Civ4 girls?

Of course they exist, I married one.

Edit: Any my 19-year old daughter who was a cheerleader in high school who turns enough heads for me to threaten a few. Sorry boys, she's engaged.

mrtn said:
Yes, it's better to find a girlfriend and get her to come here. I'm working on that, but she hasn't registered yet. ;)

ive no great desire for my girlfriend to register, its near impossible to explain to her just what 'civilisation' is.

aaronflavor said:
So, do they exist? Are there many of them? Do they use these forums?

There's nothing so irresistable as a cute girl who's intelligent enough to get a kick out of strategy games... :goodjob:
There are barely 10 girls in OT. I have no idea how any of them look, but they all seem to be pretty nice and smart (at least from their posts). There is only a small sample, but I wonder why the girls in OT share that trait.

There's nothing so resistable as a geeky guy who's intelligent enough to get a kick out of strategy games...

:D

My younger brother has netted (engaged to be married) a "gaming-girl", in point of fact she could be perceived as more geeky than him. Whilst "not my type" in the nicest sense of the phrase she is a good-looking lass, I'd want one that is tidy, cleans (at least as much as me) and will sometimes cook ;)

I for one would NOT want a gaming girl for a mate. (And my girlfriend certainly isn't one. Her favorite activity is shopping.)

Think guys think. A gaming girl will compete with you for usage of the computer. ;) More importantly, there needs to be someone to cook, do the laundry and clean the house. :D

My sister-in-law plays Civ3. I don't think she posts here but she is a geek in the truest sense of the word. In fact, it was their mutual geekiness that caused my brother and her to fall in love, apparently. They always quote Monty Python and Dr. Strangelove at each other.

Civ4 Girls let alone gaming girls are a very small minority and a rareity.

aaronflavor said:
So, do they exist? Are there many of them? Do they use these forums?

There's nothing so irresistable as a cute girl who's intelligent enough to get a kick out of strategy games... :goodjob:
No. They do not exist. Any fourm member who says they are female are just males wanting to screw with your head. Maybe you find some in real life ... expect if you're posting here, I doubt you have one of those.

Here is your consolation prize.

I don't think there are any girls on this forum. There is a thread a while ago about members which you thought were girls. They all turned out to be guys. So if there's anyone here you think is a girl, it's probably a guy.

Red Stranger said:
I don't think there are any girls on this forum. There is a thread a while ago about members which you thought were girls. They all turned out to be guys. So if there's anyone here you think is a girl, it's probably a guy.
There are some girls on this forum.

Top Bottom