Cybrxkhan's Diplomacy Music Thread!

^Maybe; but I made this a long while ago for CivGold, and I used whatever I could find in my library of music.

Yeah, it's the most well-known tango song ever.

Thank you for taking the time to explain what the songs were, cybrxkhan. Do you also have the time to find diplomacy music for Smoke Jaguar?

^Yeah, I've been all over the place I honestly keep forgetting to get some of that diplomusic done. Sorry guys, it's not that I've given up on it, I just need to keep reminding myself. :)

Alright, I managed to find a bit of spare time to compile some a few of The Capo's requests (sorry it's taking longer than it should!).

Download here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=13888

The songs included in this pack are:

* David (Israel, Judah, Jewish, Canaan, Ancient Near East, etc.)
* Dhu (Generic Middle Eastern, Generic Near Eastern, Israel, Arabia, Yemen, etc.)
* Geronimo_Apache (Generic Native American)
* Kamehameha (Hawaii, Polynesia)
* Trung (Trung Sisters, Vietnam)

You found the other part of Deganawida_Late? Awesome! What is it called? I'd like to use the full piece for Hiawatha's theme.

I'm assuming so. But otherwise, I don't think the 1/2 - 1 minute wait is that bad for the regular download, anyways.

Note that I changed my question after I figured it out.

It's from an artist named Cusco, if I remember correctly, the CD is Apurimac III (or something like that) and the track title is like "White Buffalo" or something.

I am also willing to take requests if anybody needs music - just remember to give credit!

Yes, I need musics and I will give you credits :)

I need music for TAM mod, i.e. ancient mediterranean eras: stone age, bronze age, classical age, imperial age (from 5500 BC to 500 AD), with more emphasis on classical age.
I don't want diplomusic for civs; I wish a full soundtracks for the normal play instead, in order to replace the standard BTS music.
Of course, I could also use some of diplomusics that you have released for med civs, but normal play requires many more and longer tracks.

Would you help me?

Yes, I need musics and I will give you credits :)

I need music for TAM mod, i.e. ancient mediterranean eras: stone age, bronze age, classical age, imperial age (from 5500 BC to 500 AD), with more emphasis on classical age.
I don't want diplomusic for civs; I wish a full soundtracks for the normal play instead, in order to replace the standard BTS music.
Of course, I could also use some of diplomusics that you have released for med civs, but normal play requires many more and longer tracks.

Would you help me?

I sent you a PM message.

Alright, for Christmas I proudly present the "Silk Road Diplomacy Music Pack", for civilizations and leaders spanning across the fantastic Silk Road.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Note:

The soundtracks are divided into three categories: 1. Eastern Silk Road (for civs/leaders closer to China); 2. Western Silk Road (for civs/leaders closer to the Middle East); and 3. Anything Silk Road (for civs/leaders that don't quite fit or are more specific).

Many of the soundtracks here are very generic and/or vague when it comes to which culture or civilization they come from, so I suggest you find the one you think sounds the best for your purposes.

The tracks included in this pack are:

Eastern Silk Road (i.e. Mongolia, China, Taklimakan, Tibet, Gobi Desert, etc.)

* Abaoji
* Bilge
* Kublai

Western Silk Road (i.e. Transoxania, Central Asia, Kazakhstan, Persia, Islamic, etc.)

* Alp
* Harun
* Tamerlane

Anywhere Silk Road (doesn’t fit nicely into either category above)

* Mithradates (generic steppe nomad)
* Song (Tibetan)
* Bactria (generic nomad or Ancient Central Asian)
* Seleucid (Hellenic Silk Road)

1. Didn't you already have diplomusic for Harun?
2. Do you have diplomusic for Gustavus Adolphus?

1. Didn't you already have diplomusic for Harun?

Well, I thought he'd be appropriate. I think recycling isn't that bad, right? I mean if it really bothered anyone you could just delete one of the Haruns. :)

2. Do you have diplomusic for Gustavus Adolphus?

No.

Well, not yet. I do have music for Sweden for CivGold from a long long long time ago (i.e., it probably isn't exactly Swedish or appropriate), but nothing specifically for Gustavus Adolphus.

It appears I can no longer download from your host site anymore. :sad:

It is telling me I have exceeded my download limit from my IP address and sends me to a page to sign up for their paid services or something like that. Has anyone else experienced this with this site?

And also is there another site you could use to host this stuff?

I don't necessarily need this music now, but it would still be nice to have it.

That's surprising... I've been downloading from this site for quite a long time, and I never had this issue.

Well, I don't mind uploading to another site, I just don't know where else would be a good place. Does anyone have any suggestions, besides atomic gamer (I've also used that one, but it has a storage limit so far as I can remember)?

Also, The Capo, just to make this clear, you're saying you can't download any, right?

That's surprising... I've been downloading from this site for quite a long time, and I never had this issue.

Well, I don't mind uploading to another site, I just don't know where else would be a good place. Does anyone have any suggestions, besides atomic gamer (I've also used that one, but it has a storage limit so far as I can remember)?

Also, The Capo, just to make this clear, you're saying you can't download any, right?

Well I only tried once. I suppose I could try again.

EDIT: Now it is letting me download, I have always had problems with this website though so maybe it is just me. And my protections program always warns me it is a bad site, so maybe I'm not compatible with it for some reason. ;)

Good to hear that. Tell me if there's anything wrong with the actual music, or if you have any further requests. :)

I have to say I'm a little disappointed with the latest pack. I decided not to use anything from there- it just doesn't sound right to me and doesn't really sound like diplomusic. There are a few fitting melodies, but those are the ones I don't need. I decided not to change the diplomusic of my Kazakh and Uzbek LHs and stay with the Firaxis Turkish and Mongol ones. Anyway, thanks for the effort, and I'm sure others will find something in it.

What I really need, and I believe I already requested this before, is Thai diplomusic. It would be really nice if you could find some.

^Nah, it's okay, it's just a matter of taste and preference, that's all. Some of the music was at times a bit more leaning towards the new age stuff, and, admittedly, maybe not enough for the nomads - I didn't have a lot of nomad-esque music from that one, anyways, nor in my music collection, for that matter (although, to be honest, using Turkish and Mongol music for your civs isn't "correct" either (not that it matters, really :) )).

As for the Thai music, I think I have some stuff up my sleeve for that. We'll just have to see when I'll compile that. :)

EDIT: Also, I realized, that Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan - compared to much of the Silk Road stuff I was aiming at for this pack - are pretty modern. After all, their heyday came a few centuries after the decline of the Silk Road. So I guess you probably wouldn't find much useful with this pack anyways, unless you were aiming for some more Classical-era or Medieval-era civs from that same region.

Top Bottom