1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Cyc's Scoreboard Analysis - The First 100 Turns

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-site Demo Game: High Council' started by FortyJ, Aug 11, 2003.

1. FortyJ

FortyJ Deity

Cyc e-mailed this to me over the weekend and asked me to post it on his behalf. Some interesting analysis....

2. Ankka

Ankka Deity

So, we're (for now) one of the worst playing teams in this MPDG...:(
    Weird that Firaxis isn't playing any better, you could think they would be like real pro-pro's or so... I'm not trying to upset anybody, I know that there are some much more experienced and also much better players here, su please don't get fed up with my arguments etc.

Our situation is anyway bad, cause of the war... Hope it will be better when/if we get Feudalism.

3. Zarn

Zarn Le Républicain Catholique

If we can get GCA on the defensive and even take a couple of cities, then our score will increase, eventually. Right, now, statistics isn't something we should worry about. Defending our cities is our main objective right now. After that, we either absorb GCA or catch up domestically.

4. Cheetah

Cheetah Deity

Lets hope so.

5. Ankka

Ankka Deity

Yeah.