1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

~ D o m i n E a r t h i o n ~

Discussion in 'Civ4 - PBEM Games' started by Tigranes, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

Or maybe your cause is unjust ...

2. Nighthawk419

Nighthawk419 Deity

Russian tanks are on the move...

gps

3. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

I was holding my breath for Knoedel's comments this turn -- but he played it without expressing shock or involuntary astonishment :mischief: How very disappointing:sarcasm:.

4. Imp. Knoedel

Imp. Knoedel Simperator Knoedel

wat. What happened to that vote? Why don't I see the result? Why am I not in Emancipation? What happened!? Is this game bugged? I demand an explanation!

Aaaaaaand a Hurricane made the food situation in Indonesia even worse, because clearly they haven't suffered enough yet.

5. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

Votes take effect during American turn only. You should have known that by now.

Anything destroyed in Indonesia is my loss ;) Soon you don't have to worry about those islands than gave you so much trouble. Same goes about Pakistan as well -- the real thing you were supposed to comment about, duh...

6. Imp. Knoedel

That's no explanation. Last turn the vote came up, this turn results should have shown up, but they didn't.

This is but a temporary loss until my friends arrive.

7. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

You voted last turn, but America, Europe and Latinos voted this turn :) When turn is over -- results will be published (first seen by civ_addicted).

Your friends... I can give you more than your friends -- they just using you to advance themselves. I can offer you more than them -- if you close borders with Russia I will give you Pakistan back as a separate peace deal.

8. Imp. Knoedel

*computing* ...I think I understand now.

Wow, you sound exactly like a bad guy from My Little Pony. :lol:

9. civ-addicted

civ-addicted King

To eliminate all the worries: the election has passed and everybody lives under Emancipation, an equal society full of butterflies and rainbows :)

10. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

Lets make peace, everybody! Return each other our cities and forget that all this ever happened!

11. Imp. Knoedel

This act put me in a generous mood, but don't overstretch it. I'm willing to call it a peace if you return all cities you captured, but we get to keep what we captured, plus you have to pay each of us a huge some of money.

12. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

Thank you! Can you please check with your bosses allies and come back with exact deal agreed by 4 players? I am willing to consider it.

13. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

I think WORLD has right to know the name of the only Leader who has voted against precious Emancipation:

academia​

Please apply some sanctions against this heartless opportunistic villain!

14. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

GPS

We can make peace and then trade cities, house rules say trades can be done as a part of a peace deal.

While we were fighting for 20 turns now -- World has a new leader on the scoreboard: EU+Canada!:dubious:

15. academia

academia Master of the Universe

i was just joking around, haha
    please, dont use my football team logo as the symbol of evil! we are not evil, we just royally suck!

16. Nighthawk419

Nighthawk419 Deity

Unfortunately Knoedel's little offer didn't consult the rest of the alliance on its terms. And the alliance currently is not willing to discuss peace.

More jets shot down over India.

17. Nighthawk419

Nighthawk419 Deity

This turn was fun. :) Next turn we shall liberate Kabul from the enemy and begin to restore Pakistan to MORE than its former glory!

18. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

:mad: :gripe: :ninja:

19. Nighthawk419

Nighthawk419 Deity

Well, this was a big turn. The Russian invasion of Kabul has begun. There were losses of many lives on both sides, but mostly UN lives took a beating. The Russians could not take the city simply because of the incredible number of troops sitting to defend the city, we literally ran out of ammo. I mean seriously Tigranes how many units did you have there? I had about 30 units attacking the city and probably killed 15-20 of yours and the stack is still too large that it goes off my screen... ridiculous.

Anyway, if the Muslim units south of Kabul would like to invade this turn, you should probably be able to pick off another 5-6 units and we will get more next turn. And the American units should be able to attack next turn too. Eventually he has to run out of units, right??? :lol:

Edit: Good news! After Turkish special forces picked off two more UN units in Kabul, the stack no longer goes off my screen lol.

20. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian