~ D o m i n E a r t h i o n ~

I had about 30 units attacking the city and probably killed 15-20 of yours and the stack is still too large that it goes off my screen... ridiculous.

Pro-tip: Hover your cursor over the enemy's flag on the left side of his tile instead of over his units directly for a simplified list showing a greater portion of his stack.
Case in point:

becomes

Both screenshots were taken at the start of the Egyptian turn before I had done anything to this stack. As you can see it's only ten units left, after I'm finished even fewer and we should be able to liberate Kabul pretty soon.

Do you count Canadian observers as enemy too? :p

Ah, I was wondering why that one unit still had full health.

Once again Afghanistan has proven to be the Graveyard of Empires! Entire precious Russian stack (the only offensive stack she has based on reports of our spies) was sent to the exactly same place where Turkish and Kazakh stacks are. When will they ever learn? :shake:

Link to video.

Considering those units were all injured anyway, it was to be expected. You also left yourself wide open for a counter attack, so you lost many units as well, as you will see. I will gladly keep fighting a war of attrition with you, I will win it. My stack is already being rebuilt.

Defence Intelligence Agency (D.I.A.) of India was angrily blamed for this debacle. They never detected any force capable of counter attack, except for Brazilian tanks in Turkmenistan :lol:

One thing is clear -- Kabul withstood another siege. After 22 turn of savage fighting. And geopolitical tide is not changing in your direction.

Just for the record, I will not play my turn until our peace talks have come to a conclusion. South America and Russia will continue in their savage ways, but the United States have still not made themselves clear about which side they will fight for, if any.

I mean .... they did! Check your PM/skype.

By the way my capitulation forces peace for ALL parties (for 10 turns I assume), so I wont be able to punish Russian counter strike :(

I would like to hear it from the horse's mouth himself please.

No need to punish anyone for anything, as far as I'm concerned I'd say we all just forgive and forget every past wrongdoing and start over with a blank slate.

I have forwarded our full communication to you. In fact we had a cease fire with USA this turn -- we never attacked their units and they never attacked us.

I don't see anything in that communication I haven't already seen, and I don't see any agreement from civ-addicted.

I want to make peace and see it in the whole world, but the new Arab-UN coalition thinks that my terms of liberating some of the surpressed people in Japan are too harsh.

I have offered terms that suites your interests much better, I am a master of compromise! What else should I say to explain that getting cities for free is better than conquering them, destroying valuable buildings and waiting for 18 turns of resistance to pass? :wallbash:

How come the Hanging Gardens are in Dubai? :confused:

I just noticed that Special Forces give happiness with Hereditary Rule, I'm sure someone somewhere could exploit that in a specific set of circumstances.

Finally peace!

This is all not important for now, because we have bigger problems: I accepted Tigranes' capitulation but now I can't get my cities back because of this stupid 'feature' where vassals and masters can't exchange cities unless they are liberating them, and in the trading screen there are no cities available on either trade table. What do we do now? Turn on hold as Indonesia.

I am sorry about this :badcomp: I have tested several scenarios -- sometimes it allows you to Liberate/request to liberate cities in vassal master relationship. But not in this case. So here is what you can do, please:

1. Replay from Arabia, deleting all the files you have generated during this turn.
2. Decline Capitulation.
3. Play your turn normally until Indonesia, while expecting, during your next turn, to find yourself in peace with me (your Afghan units will be booted to Iran), all your cities back to you empty, peaceful vassal offer from me, peace with USA, and war from Russians and Latinos.
4a. As Indonesia offer peace to INDIA.
4b AFTER that demand your cities from Australia. (with another automatic peace offer)
4c. AFTER this demand your cities from UN.
4d. Proceed to Pakistan and demand your cities from India.

During my turn I will peacefully vassalize to you. Unfortunately instead of autopeace this means auto war with Russians and Lationos. Which means I cannot laugh at academia's stack trying to get back to Madagascar after being booted during autopeace . I was counting alot that he wont be able to attack me this turn after you accept capitulation. So all this is bad for me and some extra work for you, sorry!

In a meantime I would need to sort things out with USA -- civaddicted please do not play your turn until I explain you what to do.

and war from Russians and Latinos.

Erm this is kind of a big deal.

Yo Nighthawk and academia, you okay with making peace with us manually? At least for ten turns? It's not my fault the mechanic is broken, so you would technically indirectly be exploiting a bug if you don't agree.

Unfortunately even if it would work they can declare right away, regular mechanics would not provide us with 10 turns of peace, just instantaneous peace, which I still could use. :(

Unfortunately even if it would work they can declare right away, regular mechanics would not provide us with 10 turns of peace, just instantaneous peace, which I still could use. :(

wat. You do know that you can also have peace treaties without capitulation, right?

Well yes, that's what I asked you to do about me :) But Russia is a different story. Auto peace would not stop him declaring on us/me RIGHT AWAY even if everything have had worked with our city trade.

Well yes, that's what I asked you to do about me :) But Russia is a different story. Auto peace would not stop him declaring on us/me RIGHT AWAY even if everything have had worked with our city trade.

What are you talking about?

Top Bottom