~ D o m i n E a r t h i o n ~

Brazilian bastards killed hundreds of innocent civilians with a merciless air raid on Nigerian towns! Why is the world not condemning this atrocity?
While I'm at it why is the world just watching anyway? The Russiamericans have basically declared total war on us and will not stop until we are annihilated, while we offer them peace on an almost daily basis!
We have only one request, and you know it.
Please contact us when you are ready to comply with it.

We have only one request, and you know it.
Please contact us when you are ready to comply with it.

I do not know what that one request is, please enlighten me.

Attention, Attention!

We need consensus from all the players!

As you all know by now the biggest Oil producer in our game Saudi Arabia was erroneously assigned a type of civic that does not allow for spread of national Oil corporation. We really need to fix that mistake. Lets please all agree on switching Saudi from State Property to something else, say Mercantilism or Environmentalism (not Free Market!) This is just a technical issue.

I obviously agree. :goodjob:

I disagree ... Let's imagine that the foreign corporations are taking all the profits anyhow.

But the whole reason for this fiasco is that the Saudi Oil corporations are state owned in the first place!

I disagree ... Let's imagine that the foreign corporations are taking all the profits anyhow.

We wouldn't have this conversation in a first place if I had assigned, say, Mercantilism to Saudis at the beginning. As I pointed out this is just a technical issue as we are trying to rectify my oversight, plus its not a big deal, really.

Besides, kiwitt was the first among us to switch civics against the house rules, and now Russia has done so as well. I at least try to get that officially sanctioned first.

Either let none switch or all switch. It is too late in the game. The wait until "Future Technology is researched should hold.

I repeat: this is not about switching to more pleasant civic. It is about fixing my oversight. For example one needs laboratory to train viruses. Russian hackers (when NH gets the tech) so fearsome in real life will not be able to train viruses, because their UB is Research Institute! In Underdog game we had to come up with some rule to make up for that situation! If I ever host this mod again Russian and Kazakh cities will get labs and Saudi will start with Mercantilism.

How many turns are we in this already ... let us all make 1 civic change each ... and then I am in agreement.

You already had yours.

Peace talks with the Arabs-UN suspended

game on

Since when are there volcanoes in Arabia? :confused: Urgh, now I can repair those improvements too. :sad:

The Lations continue massacring innocent African civilians!

You just need airforce, Master!

Easier said than done.

Please! I was fighting 4 humans with next to no Oil and downed 36 Russian MiGs so far. You got F-15 and F-16 technology. Time to win skies back to the 3rd world!

Top Bottom