1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

~ D o m i n E a r t h i o n ~

Discussion in 'Civ4 - PBEM Games' started by Tigranes, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Imp. Knoedel

Imp. Knoedel Simperator Knoedel

If only America could become a communist caliphate for five turns and then a fascist police state, wouldn't that be some variety?

Seriously, you of all people should be the last person to doubt the validity of new obnoxious house rules.

2. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

What precisely is going on with Russia? :dunno:

3. Imp. Knoedel

The capitalist provisional government will be crushed any second now and the Soviet Union will soon be restored to its former glory. Or were you talking about the game?

4. Nighthawk419

Nighthawk419 Deity

Apologies for the delay. Got incredibly busy with work, plus family time on the weekend.

Syria was double nuked and retaken by the Turks, back to their rightful owners. All those poor muslim fighters were killed without a loss for the Russians and their allies. Maybe now the backstabber will consider our peace terms. If not the slaughter will continue.

5. Imp. Knoedel

:eek: Did you seriously nuke your own citizens? What kind of heartless monster are you anyway?

America, Europe, China, somebody do something! :run:

6. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

I think Russia is down to China's level in Tactical nukes. USA started with 8 and used/lost none, China started to 4, according to the second post of this thread. Russia started with 7, used 2, I just disarmed one, and possibly few more in those Missile submarines and Missile Cruisers I sunk. Regardless, USA now has as many tactical nukes as RUssia and China combined. I don't think non-nuclear powers ever had a shot for DominEarthion, so Russian bid just got tougher.

Unfortunately no one built SDI yet and there are many Russian IBCMs. Fortunately they are still placed in the original cities and cannot be moved or hidden

7. Hercules90

Hercules90 Deity

China after long deliberation within the inner party sanctum has decided to intervene in the regional conflict effecting Asia (including the Middle East), South East Asia and Africa.

We agreed with the earlier widespread sanction of Ban K Moon misbehaviour in global affairs, ie, overstretching his remit for his own ends.

But we were dismayed by the Arabian authorities eagerness to take control of the so called 'United Nations' faction for their own ends as a peace deal package, without consulting with their partners.

The war continued and worryingly across our various territories, as if Chinese territories were the war zone, which caused widespread local anguish.

So the Chinese Politburo has authorised decisive action against those who sought to take advantage of Chinese non involvement in these regional issues.

8. Hercules90

Hercules90 Deity

Chinese forces have taken control of the following cities and surrounding territory.

Manila
    Ha Noi
    Saigon
    Bangkok
    Dhaka
    and Rangoon.

The capture of Rangoon (and the Shwedagon Paya) together with the launch of a Golden Age has allowed the Chinese empire to adopt Buddhism as the state religion and to switch from Paganism to the Theocracy civic.

9. Imp. Knoedel

Spoiler Oversized reaction image :

Well, this is... Yikes... I don't even know what to say. :run:

10. Hercules90

Hercules90 Deity

It means we joined with your former colleagues to curtail your singular ambition.

11. Imp. Knoedel

What singular ambition? Survival!? :mad:

Looks like it's up to the west to save the day. :sad:

12. academia

academia Master of the Universe

The UNASUR salutes China for making this brave decision and join the war effort :goodjob:

13. Nighthawk419

Nighthawk419 Deity

Russia is also glad to see the Chinese involvement in the conflict. We applaud your efforts to speed up the conclusion of this war and bring the world back to peace!

14. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

Meh... :rolleyes: Brave decisions to kick a civilization which was down and bravely defended for the last 40 turns (!)

15. civ-addicted

civ-addicted King

I feel like i broke the pbem tracker. I tried to upload the savegame several times yesterday, and it still says it's my turn. Savegame attached, kiwiTT.

Attached Files:

16. kiwitt

kiwitt Road to War Modder

Maybe the Admin can sort it out

Attached Files:

17. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

I think it is tracker related and posted in the dedicated thread...

18. academia

academia Master of the Universe

g.p.s.

Attached Files:

19. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

Turn available here!

We can post links to the saves instead of attaching files until issues with the tracker get solved!

20. Nighthawk419

Nighthawk419 Deity

Petrapavlovsk recaptured.

Knoedel and his Muslim countries have agreed to become the vassal of Russia, along with an agreed upon payment of gold to make up for his traitorous nature and war crimes. I have proposed the vassalage agreement this turn, and he knows how much he owes me, and I will be keeping track.