~ D o m i n E a r t h i o n ~

I also have declared interest.

However Map mod 1.3 never mind 1.4 requires more memory than I have.
They about the same

Uploading 1.4 to Google Drive now. PM me if you want a link to it.

It is now available for testing.

New Thread is up.

Of 'effin course I lost that 95% fight, because I just can't have nice things in this game. Did anyone actually notice my very clever tactic of hiding a submarine in South Korea to pick off Hercules' units while he can't do anything to attack me?

Stupid Require Complete Kills game option is bugged, I just got a random event that should have given me a Great Spy but instead nothing happened and I just threw away 300 Gold for nothing, presumably because the game couldn't find a city of mine to spawn him in, due to my lack of, well, cities.

Of course that spy failed with 70% odds, because everything that can go wrong will go wrong for the Islamic block in this game! Frankly I'm surprised I didn't get another nuclear plant blowing up.

Huh, finally a terror attack that actually succeeded, honestly didn't expect that.

Btw kiwitt is in your mod that bug fixed where some civs can't build viruses because of their Research Lab UB replacement?

New Thread is up.

Of 'effin course I lost that 95% fight, because I just can't have nice things in this game. Did anyone actually notice my very clever tactic of hiding a submarine in South Korea to pick off Hercules' units while he can't do anything to attack me?

Yes I did notice. But Hey South Korea, it's all love and Hollywood now.

How about the war with Russia?

Oh wow! What a development! First war for EU in 3 years of real time :crazyeye:

You will join our alliance of democracy, human rights and freedom, whether you want or notL

WHEN PEOPLE ARE BORED FOR 3 YEARS they can get very unstoppable! ;)

Hua wa? Can it be true? Europe is finally getting off its lazy behind and standing up to the Russian devil? :eek: Praise be, Allah has shown them the light! :worship:

could you please expand on your war declaration?
After years of seeing Oslo, Norway fall more and more under the sway of Russian influence, the Leader of EU, finally said enough is enough.

However, like previous governments (e.g. USA on Iraq, Afghanistan) a pre-emptive strike was required to minimize any potential counter attacks. After at least 6 months in the planning and assembling first strike forces, the time was ready to strike.

All EU nations got involved, including Canada. Oslo had to be the first the fall, but we also needed to minimize ICBM strikes, so St Petersburg and Moscow had to fall as well (as they contained Nukes).

However, we do expect some Nuclear counter-strikes, but it will be too little too late. Russia will fall fast with hundreds of hi-tech units now invading. Turkey has also been attacked, which protects the southern flank as well. So with the Northern flank protected with the fall of Oslo, all efforts will now be to crush and end the Putin Dictatorship.

All former Russian cities will eventually be handed over to EU administration following their liberation.

Long live Democracy and Freedom for all.

All former Russian cities will eventually be handed over to EU administration following their liberation.

Long live Democracy and Freedom for all.

How about former UN cities like Oslo, Kiev, Yerevan and Sevastopol? House rule either requires to return to original owner or to keep under the occupation of the civ which first unit entered the city!

I also need to explain everyone here that bulk of the Russian force got stack in Afghanistan campaign thanks to valiant action by UN troops.

Woo! Go Europe! If you could also find it in your hearts to liberate the Islamic world we would be eternally grateful!

How about former UN cities like Oslo, Kiev, Yerevan and Sevastopol? House rule either requires to return to original owner or to keep under the occupation of the civ which first unit entered the city!
Because all the EU allies are fighting for the EU and it would not be appropriate for a lots of different nationalities administering the former Russian cities making it look like a checkers board.

All of EU (EU, France, Germany and UK, Canada) considered one Civ
Woo! Go Europe! If you could also find it in your hearts to liberate the Islamic world we would be eternally grateful!
Our fight is currently with Russia and her allies. Should that lead us to Islamic nations we will consider that.

Our fight is currently with Russia and her allies. Should that lead us to Islamic nations we will consider that.
thanks, that´s exactly the clarification i was looking for

Top Bottom