~ D o m i n E a r t h i o n ~

So what's been going on in this game since I left? Anyone care about giving an old bearded freedom fighter the scoop?

I can accept that.

Kiwitt has launched considerable attack against North African cities, and threatening the rest of Africa.

So what's been going on in this game since I left? Anyone care about giving an old bearded freedom fighter the scoop?

Do you want to replace NH and become Putin and see things for yourself? Russia is likely to become a king maker in this conflict, just sayin'... :cooool:

@kiwitt, civ_adicted told me he has sent a turn to New Zealand long time ago. Can you double check your spam folder, perhaps? I mean it has to be somewhere...

Does Russia have Future Tech yet?

No, far from it...

F4 screen does not always provide me the complete information about my rivals. You might want to ask NH in private email about it...

Hmm - played this game once, back in Dec of last year ... and I have forgotten the password. Who can reset it for me?

Emailed you the password....

got it ... tried it ... and I am in the game. Now to catch up on 3 months of diplo.

Meanwhile I am still looking for someone who thinks he can fit Vladimir Putin's shoes... :mischief:

I think I found someone! How much longer with diplomacy, Ruff?

Will try and forward the game tonight.

Welcome sinimusta! I updated the OP with info about the new player!

EU empire has lied. It said it was only interested in Africa but has now pushed into Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia ... isn't that Africa?
(Just marked me down as a geographically confused america)
(even though I am not)
(but I play one at work)

Saudi Arabia ... isn't that Africa?
(Just marked me down as a geographically confused america)
(even though I am not)
(but I play one at work)

No, Asia. Some people prefer to say Middle East. And yes, EU expanded into Asia. UN will help Chinese masters to stop neocolonialistic European expansion.

We only went into Saudi Arabia as a defensive move to prevent any incursions from there into Africa. We will gladly hand on Saudi Arabia to America later.

Top Bottom