Votes: 15 19.2%
  • VETO ALL!!!!

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • don't care!

Votes: 7 9.0%

• Total voters

Daftpanzer

canonically ambiguous
I have some time now, so what should it be?

ZPNESX
To continue as promised with my Empires of Sky (Floating Islands) game, albeit with a shift towards a more storyist approach and less hard rules with regards to mana points etc.

NEB2
Eccentric wargame with Advance-Wars style graphics. Continuing from the events of NEB1, but working more like ZPNESV. A greatly expanded map based on whole provinces, not a grid. One continent centres on the land of Soldia, with post-ww2 tech. Another continent will have an eccentric mix of native states and failed colonies with ww1 tech or earlier. Premise as follows: most of the Guardian:AI society has reached transcendence and decided to leave the planet in a series of space launches, now leaving Soldia virtually unoccupied save for the usual scattering of rebels, anarchists, aliens and other rogue units. Most of the factions and NPC's from the first game will be there ready to stake a claim. Meanwhile some of the covert efforts to attack the Guardian:AI using nanobots etc have led to a slight reduction in tech level.

NESSE2
Nesse is a late iron-age city of NESers, each of whom controls some kind of faction or gang. I would make a development thread to discuss this in detail. I'd favour a storyist RP style (like Iggy's GalaxyNES) that would avoid the sprite-loaded fiddly maps like I used to make.

NESLIFE4
Evolution game. Using all lessons learned in NESLife3, starting a new world, this time from the 'cell' stage and going macro once one or two multicellular branches take hold. Sticking to outline-style graphics (like those dinosaur size comparison charts on wikipedia).

PROJECT:X
A paranormal RPG taking place around the world, based on a homemade card game from years ago. Characters can be such as ex-police, ex-FBI, ex-special forces, horror writers, UFO enthusiasts, cultists, or just plain psychos, who travel the world to collect special items and evidence of the great conspiracy (throwing everything in there from aliens to cthulu), while battling or evading various enemies, and teaming up or fighting each other. As well as Evidence Points, you also have points to represent your sanity, and the amount of attention from the government ops / Men in Black etc.

/attentionho

thx :salute:

Being the cliche-rulebreaker, I abhor all of these so-reckoned "choices"! They are naught but heresy, an insult to the true talents of a great mod and I will not play a part in this damnation! I demand justice! I demand equality! I demand the old ways! Vive le Daftnes 2!

[/rant][slinks-off-to-cry-in-a-corner]

I'm game for any DaftNES. It's a shame I didn't have the time to join your most recent creation. However, I voted for NEBII, because, even if I can't play as the Guardian:AI and squash everyone, it was amazingly fun to play and Project X, simply because it had no votes yet and was a new idea.

Nesse is my first place. Maybe this time controlling factions of some sort and everyone should start with the same power but with chosen special abilities to help kickstar in some area...

NESlife, only if you swear to make very simple images and to not get carried away this time until you kill the NES!

And I don't see how you can't continue SkyNES.

Daftpanzer, why must you be so awesome?

NESLife 4, Project:X and NEB2 are my top three choices, in that order, although everything you moderate is sure to be fun and involving. :D

I
will
hunt
down
and
KILL
all
those
who
don't
pick
NesLife

:nuke:

You can, it's multiple choice. :p

NESLife is winning, do the right thing and finish the job off so Dafty can launch that baby!

I
will
hunt
down
and
KILL
all
those
who
don't
pick
NesLife

Hmmm, I voted for NesLife, I missed out and it ended right when I first saw the thread, but it looked soooo cooool...

Top Bottom