1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Daimyo of Domestics elections

Discussion in 'Team SANCTA' started by remake20, Dec 23, 2008.

?

Who will be the Daimyo of Domestics?

Poll closed Dec 25, 2008.
  1. Kahura (Misspelled, but you know what I mean)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Krill

10 vote(s)
    90.9%
  3. Ronnie1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Abstain

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. remake20

remake20 :)

Vote for your fav canidate.

2. Karhu

Karhu Devil's Advocate

I should not be on this list. A vote for me is the equivalent of an abstention.

3. dutchfire

dutchfire Moderator Moderator

Do the candidates have platforms? (Yeah, I'm repetitive, I know)

4. Karhu

Karhu Devil's Advocate

The "platforms" for Daimyo of Domestics candidates can be found within this thread.

5. Krill

Krill Chieftain

Just a heads up, but I'm going to have to resign from the DoD. I have exams next months, and I need to be focusing on them more than this game, so I won't have any time to dedicating to simming out stuff; it just takes up too much time. I'll still be around and posting, but I'm not going to be capable of leading from the front.

I've updated the CDP until t91; by then the order of worker improvements until t101 should be easier to see, and barbs are probably going to interfere after that point. FC is very straight forward, but the rest are very changeable, depending on how the current barb and diplomacy situation changes. The current sim from either t78 or t79 is in the first post, anyone can update that with new map info as the game progresses, it isn't the hardest thing in the world.

I think it is time people start arguing over what to do.