Damn revolt!!!!

blackrabbit

Warlord
I had the Atari ST version of Civ 2 so i don't know how different other people's civ games were. I think this was in civ 2 but i might be wrong, it may have been civ 3 but i'm not sure. There was a wonder you could build later in the game, forget what it was called, it did something for happiness i think but the side effect was it had a chance to revolt and take half your cities with it and well it did lol.

I had a HUGE civilization, i was a super power, had some allies that loved me and some people that hated me, I was always helping my weaker allies in wars, attacking thier attackers and sending them back to the stone age lol then one day this wonder that was some sort of AI Sentient thing that I think would read the minds of the people and keep them happy decided RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR to break off and take half my damn cities with it. BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!. The game went downhill from there, as you can imagine, i was already at war with 2 civs, i lost half my cities and to top it off the damn new civ created when mine broke away decied to declare war too lol.

Must have been civ 3. There is nothing whatsoever like that in civ 2.

Maybe it was civ 3, I just can't remember its been so long. I wish I could remember what wonder that was. it was some sort of nueral pacifier or something. It pissed me off so bad lol

Top Bottom