Dams graphics placing

tantoniou

Warlord
(Don't know if this is the right place to post this...)

When you build a watermill on a side of a river, it shows on the side you built it.
Later on, when watermills are replaced with dams, the dam graphics are shown on the opposite side of the river, and are mixed up with the graphics of whatever is built there.

Dam it!

I think I've noticed that myself before a long time ago. Maybe @Toffer90 could eventually look into what can be done to improve that at some point?

Dam it exactly! :lol:
Also, since Toffer was mentioned and he drastically helped with the continents script map improvement some time ago, on almost all of the games I played (all on large size continents) there was lack of the ruins bonus, and on my last game a whole continent was lacking sulphur, while in mine continent I had 5 sulphurs on my north side and the center to south had none!

Dam it exactly! :lol:
Also, since Toffer was mentioned and he drastically helped with the continents script map improvement some time ago, on almost all of the games I played (all on large size continents) there was lack of the ruins bonus, and on my last game a whole continent was lacking sulphur, while in mine continent I had 5 sulphurs on my north side and the center to south had none!
I haven't worked on the continent map-script really, nothing above minor bug fixing when its reported.
I did address the almost complete lack of sulphur bonus some months back, are you on recent SVN and still experience a lack of sulphur?
I think I've noticed that myself before a long time ago. Maybe @Toffer90 could eventually look into what can be done to improve that at some point?
Maybe... ^^

I haven't worked on the continent map-script really, nothing above minor bug fixing when its reported.
I did address the almost complete lack of sulphur bonus some months back, are you on recent SVN and still experience a lack of sulphur?
I think I reported these continent map script bugs before 40.1 version came out, was on the svn back then. Now after a recent format and the improved v40. 1 didn't feel the need to get the svn version, but I will try it again.

Top Bottom