Dang, this forum has grown

Yeah, but still kickin' ass like we used to.

I agree with my fellow southwestern Ohioan...(Nice to see that, charliehoke. I've never met anyone else from my area, unless I invited them.)
If you'd ask here, I'm sure we could answer the questions even better than poly. I'm taking multivariable calculus right now!
But since I registered, 10 months or so ago, this forum really has exploded...especially since the civ3 release...:rolleyes:
I took a vacation from cfc during the post-release flood, and when I came back everyone was different!:eek:

Oh, if only there were a 3-d calc fanatics web site. Then wouldn't life be grand? ;)

This forum is very big (not to say giant),but there are quite a lot people who haven´t posted yet or not for a long time.Is there any time without posting an account is deleted (was the case in the another ST Forum in Germany,when I was there)?

BTW,we´re rapidly approachnig the 200,000 post line...probably this it is...amazing...(':goodjob:')

Originally posted by Kennelly
there are quite a lot people who haven´t posted yet or not for a long time.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Probably only 1/3 of the listed members have actually posted more than 5 times.

I'm hoping they'll clean house sometime in the near future (say, delete everyone who hasn't posted more than 10 times and at least once in the last 4 months).

Hey there - it's cool to meet another Civfanatic from the area. As for the multivariable calc, I think that we can do every bit as well as any other forum! I have a masters in engineering and I'm sure I could answer your questions Angel Lord. In fact, I'd be glad to help! :D

Originally posted by Kennelly
.s there any time without posting an account is deleted (was the case in the another ST Forum in Germany,when I was there)?
Nope, your account stays forever, whether you post or not, unless someone causes lots of problems, nobody losses their account here.

Originally posted by Sparrowhawk

Yeah, I noticed that too. Probably only 1/3 of the listed members have actually posted more than 5 times.

I'm hoping they'll clean house sometime in the near future (say, delete everyone who hasn't posted more than 10 times and at least once in the last 4 months).
The only reason I can see Thunderfall deleting an account, besides the reasons listed by AoA above, is if you really want a name and a person with 0 posts that registered over a year ago has it. I could see him doing it then, but I won't guarantee.

Top Bottom