1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Dangerous Hunting - Epic animal fights!

Discussion in 'C2C mod mods' started by Rwn, May 18, 2015.

1. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Chieftain

It will probably "work" but will overwrite everything I have done with animals.

2. colonelflag

colonelflag Chieftain

No worries thanks Joseph and DH for your prompt responses. :)

Cheers
    ColonelFlag

3. Sussudio

Sussudio Chieftain

Its possible new version for V37? This submods its grear but doesn't work un V37 :(

4. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

Not really RWN has been gone for a long time now. And the files he used have changed very very much since he made his Modmod. I liked it too, but like everything else related to Modmods, it needs updated to work with v37.

JosEPh

5. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

6. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

He said he had some serious RL issues to handle....

JosEPh

7. Rwn

Rwn Chieftain

Hey all,

Just came back around here to see what happened with C2C since all the time; thanks for the kind words.

Well, let's say life has not been a quiet river recently; I quit my job to follow my wife in another country, struggled with unemployment and subsequent health issues, saw my marriage (and heart) collapse, had to find a new place to live with no income, was hosted by family and friends for some time, changed country to find work, then again, and at that point things started to improve (that's the good thing when you hit bottom). I finally found a dream job for a healthy company not too far from where my little daughter lives, solved my financial troubles, got my own comfortable place, settled the divorce and moved on with my life. Only downside is that the job is very demanding and stressful with few vacations, so I can't afford to come back to what I enjoyed before (including C2C)... but hopefully some day...

What I take from all of that is, when things go seriously wrong, keep holding tight until the storm passes, one day it WILL get better.

Best of luck with C2C and until next time!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
  8. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

We've missed you buddy! :) Absolutely great to see you post again. Please stop by when you can.

JosEPh

9. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

Wow... life can certainly be crazy, can't it? And how frustrating that something so positive, like the current job, can also be something so disturbing to other goals. I've been through quite a few different 'chapters' myself since I've been here and I have come to feel like we're all a big family, given how much has happened in life along the way, whether I spoke of it or not.

I have to ask out of intense curiosity, what nations you were referring to having moved from and to?

That's a lot of struggle and the financial stuff is not to be underestimated. When I was younger, my ex-wife (before we were married) and I moved to Seattle for a while and completely failed to survive there financially. If I'm not mistaken I needed to borrow gas money to get us (we had 2 kids at the time) back to Idaho to live with her parents for months before we found a way to move out. It kinda went like that ... periods of doing OK and periods of not.

In the last few years I've had numerous jobs and some have been very demanding, 10-12 hrs a day and tons of stress, but now I'm making about 80% (enough) of what I was during the most highstress lucrative jobs I've had and I'm working 5 hrs a day. It's kinda cushy... doesn't get me way ahead overnight but I'm starting to dig out of debts slowly and I get plenty of time (which is just as important as $ because that's really what life is about - what you spend your limited time on.) It's helping me finally make a lot of headway here, even if the constant bug squashing efforts often keep me from feeling like it.

Was nice to have you drop by though! And if you ever want to rejoin us here in the future, we'll be happy to have ya!

10. Rwn

Rwn Chieftain

I left France for Switzerland, then came back to Paris, then back to Switzerland on a gamble that luckily paid off. Very nice place to live by the mountains & lake.

11. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

:wavey:

Got to visit Zurich in 1974 while in the military. Wife's cousin was a Caterpillar executive then and lived on the lake. Great house and great visit for a Missouri hillbilly and his Illini wife (we were both Military at that time).

12. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

Wow... to my American experience that sounds incredibly exotic! What industry do you work in?

13. Rwn

Rwn Chieftain

I'm now working in a startup in the publishing sector; before that I worked for a business consulting company and an energy multinational after a PhD in biology...
    Let's say I've had an atypical career ;)

What about you, which field are you working in?

14. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

I'm currently a lead generator for a refinance officer. Certainly no university studies under the belt unfortunately. I've done a lot of different kinds of sales but mostly telemarketing. I now work with voicemail distributions to get call-ins from interested prospects, text distributions, and outbound dialing. Every day its a little different approach.