Danmacsch's (Damasc's) civilizations

Looking forward to it!

Hey, I have a weirdish bug to report. If I build the Faroe UB and at the time of it being built there are less than 2 land tiles without resources it seems to enter an infinite loop of trying to find tiles on which to put the sheep which locks the game up. Great mod otherwise. Also, merry Christmas.

Hey, I have a weirdish bug to report. If I build the Faroe UB and at the time of it being built there are less than 2 land tiles without resources it seems to enter an infinite loop of trying to find tiles on which to put the sheep which locks the game up. Great mod otherwise. Also, merry Christmas.
horsehocky, okay. I actually had considered this that this would be an issue, and I also thought I had incorporated a restriction in the code such that that would not happen - apparently not. Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to push a fix shortly.

FIXED!

Last edited:
By the way, some of you might know that I remade an old civ of LastSword's (with his permission). The abilities are 100% new, but it contains most of his art and text. It does atm lack a icon for the second UU which is in game just shown as the civ icon. It doesn't have events and decisions either, but I'll definitely add the decisions at some point. Anyways, here it is:

By the way, some of you might know that I remade an old civ of LastSword's (with his permission). The abilities are 100% new, but it contains most of his art and text. It does atm lack a icon for the second UU which is in game just shown as the civ icon. It doesn't have events and decisions either, but I'll definitely add the decisions at some point. Anyways, here it is:

Pretty G

Looks Greek.
Not... eh, exactly, no.
Ancient Cyprus?
Syracuse?
Nope - none of those, but possibly as old as the ten kingdoms of ancient Cyprus. Approximately, at least.
It's not Ethiopia that's for sure, awesome to see you are going to do some more civs!
:D It's not, no. Ethiopias (yes, multiple) are in production, but it requires some work still and I rather not rush it, so it might be in production for a while yet.

"Nope - none of those, but possibly as old as the ten kingdoms of ancient Cyprus. Approximately, at least" - Danmacsch

Indo-Greek Kingdom is different to both Syracuse and Cyprus; "none of those" doesn't exactly cover it...

Indo-Greek Kingdom is different to both Syracuse and Cyprus; "none of those" doesn't exactly cover it...
I was mainly going for how the civ he's making is older. The Indo-Greek Kingdoms were established sometime after Alexander's death.

Top Bottom