Danmacsch's (Damasc's) civilizations

Wow, these are some cool new civs. I guess I'll be returning to Civ soon.

Just pushed some minor updates to Corsica, Kanem-Bornu and the Dervishes. See changelogs for more info.

Mostly just FYI for the people preferring manual downloads :).

EDIT: Also, Portugal was updated two days ago to fix some pretty game-breaking bugs ;).

Continuing yesterday's trend with some more (again, smaller) updates. This time for the Tanguts and for Epirus.

Hopefully I'll have time to get through all of them before new year's.

Hi, I played as Venezuela but I could not enable the decision called Eastablish ALBA. I had 17 oils and 3 friends.

Besides, for Portugal led by Salazar, each time I clicked my city, it would be quite slow to open. I also had to wait for several seconds to finish purchase a tile/unit. I think this is caused by MCIS, Is there any way that I safely remove MCIS without destroying UA?

Attachments

• Logs.7z
    311.2 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback, I'll look into the Venezuela issue.

Re MCIS, you should be about to just either delete the Lua file(s) in the mcis folder or edit the modinfo file to not have the mcis files under AddInGameUI or whatever it's called.

Let me know if that works.

Hi, I deleted 4 lua files in the MCIS folder, then UA did not work. Then I redownloaded Portugal via steamworkshopdownloader and restarted a new game without deleting anything in the MCIS. I built monuments in my all 2 cities and MCIS showed that I got +2 golds and +1 science. However, my total science output was still 5 (3 from palace, 2 from population). Each city only had 1 person. It seems that UA does not work properly.

Hi, I deleted 4 lua files in the MCIS folder, then UA did not work. Then I redownloaded Portugal via steamworkshopdownloader and restarted a new game without deleting anything in the MCIS. I built monuments in my all 2 cities and MCIS showed that I got +2 golds and +1 science. However, my total science output was still 5 (3 from palace, 2 from population). Each city only had 1 person. It seems that UA does not work properly.
Yea, I see what the issue is. Sorry about that. Here's a fixed version for you. I'll update the steam version in a couple of hours as well.

Attachments

• DMS' Civilizations - Portugal (Antonio Salazar) (v 3).zip
    9.9 MB · Views: 102
thanks for your help.

Edit: I think +15% production from India's UA may not work. My city had 24 base production and MCIS showed that my city got +15%production, but the number of the production was still 24 in my city

Last edited:
Thanks, once again. I know it's annoying to encounter these bugs when you're actually trying to play the game, so, sorry about that. But for me, it's really helpful feedback, so thank you.

Thanks for the release DMS!

When both Kenya and Portugal were enabled, Portugal could bot be selected in the leader selection list. Portugal just disappeared.

Attachments

• Logs.zip
    175.6 KB · Views: 160
Top Bottom