1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

dannyevilcat's New Year Present

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by Dark Sheer, Dec 31, 2001.

1. Dark Sheer

Dark Sheer Deity

2. KloePoek

KloePoek Warlord

Woo hoo!!

thank you, if you do not mind i'll download it too :D

3. Dark Sheer

Dark Sheer Deity

Of course anyone is welcomed to download it ;)

Still, you guys need to thank dannyevilcat for his idea, technical info and all the picture he supplied to me :D

4. GenPatton

GenPatton Chieftain

Dark Sheer,

The animation looks perfect. You did a great job on it, I am definately incorporating it into my game. The specs on it look right on. Thanks dannyevilcat for the idea and all the spec information!

No I just have to figure out the Stats I will use and the modern frigate will be roaming the high seas of my worlds!

Thanks Again
    Patton!:goodjob:

5. Dark Sheer

Dark Sheer Deity

I am glad you guys like it :D

At least its well worth my effort for the last 4 days (of course with lots of Civ3 games in between :D)

6. Psychlone

Psychlone Architect of Aggression

Kudos, Dark Sheer. That frigate looks awesome. I wish I could pull soemthing like that off. Let us know if you feel like doing a halftrack or an APC, please. :)