Darius: Surrender Monkey?

Booshaka

Chieftain
So I was playing a prince game as Greece, me and Darius had just tag teamed Bismark with me ending up with Berlin. Well old Darius felt shorted I guess so he attacks me at Berlin.

I'm defending with Hoplites and Companions and a catapult in garrison and two swordsmen.
He has an army of pikes, with some crossbows and a catapult. he has more men by about 6. He had to attack accross a river and my catapult and city chewed him up. After the second wave he withdraws.

I go to negoiate peace and I offer peace and when I ask what will makes this work he offers me the following:
Peace
600 hold
24 gold a turn
Open Borders
Two 5 pop cities
Two 7 pop city
Brussles which he had conquered
And a one pop city
Ivory, Cotton, Wine 30 turns

All that and he hant lost a city, just lost some pikes and had more in reserve. He also out teched me.

Anyone else have something like this?

Yup, this is a commonly-reported issue. AI either gives away the store, or they refuse to pay you even paltry sums to avoid having their empires crushed. Needs fixing!

What a rant !! I love when leaders scowl as Lemmy101 said in his great epic game. I like when they beg for peace and they give me the whole empire for peace. I feel then so powerful. My experience is so great that I'm happy to buy every single addon modpack and patch to the game no matter what price is. I like when I rule ! CIV V is the best !!! CIV IV sucks IMO

Top Bottom