Dark Souls II Mafia [Concluded]

End Day 1

The motley crew of human and undead began their march into the Forest of the Fallen Giants. Fighting through the scores of mindless hollowed soldiers, formerly of service to King Vendrick, they eventually reached the Cardinal Tower where they decided to stop for the night. They would venture further the next day, but for now they rested beside the bonfire and began to plan and talk. Three names were tossed out to scavenge for supplies, Edse, Newyn and Winston. However, as the group could not come to a consensus, and they could not afford to leave themselves this defenceless, they decided against scavenging for more supplies for whatever good it would do them.

No one has died. You have 24 hours to send in your orders, the night ends at 9pm GMT +10.

Tally:

2 Newyn (Winston, Sprig)
2 edse (Bsmith, Newyn)
1 Gone 3 (topsecret)
1 Autolycus (AA)
2 Winston (Takhisis, edse)
1 AA (Autolycus)

9/13 voting, 4 nonvoters.

Pff, everyone knows only mafia talk at night.

Okay, so I'm starting to build up a decent list of scumtells to avoid:

1) Reading the rules.

2) Posting more than once per day.

3) Giving justification for a vote.

4) Talking at night.

Any more I should add?

Hmm, it's going to be tough to avoid that one... I mean, it would be tough. If I was actually scum. Which I'm not... :shifty:

6) Implying your own scumminess.

7) Denying your own scumminess.

Mmmkay, I'll point my Fish Fingers of Suspicion at Winston, battery-man, Visorslash and Sprig for posting inane double-entendres whilst at night.

End Night 1​

As dawn broke, one member of the expedition was found to be hacked to pieces. Sprig, the Blue Sentinel was dead.

Sprig, the town Doctor has died.

Human:
1. DaveShack
2. Takhisis
3. dcmort93
4. Double A
5. Autolycus
6. Winston Hughes
7. Edse
8. topsecret
9. KingMorgan
10. Gone 3 the Celt
11. Newyn
12. BSmith

Hollowed:
13. Sprig

vote: autolycus. Not really much to go on at the moment.

What exactly is splendid?

Top Bottom