1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Dark Souls II Mafia [Concluded]

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by Visorslash, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

I'll give Autolycus, DaveShack and dcmort till the next day to post in thread, otherwise, I will attempt to replace them.

2. Double A

Double A ♫We got the guillotine♫

And now my gut feels self-righteous.

3. Winston Hughes

Winston Hughes Wrathful Warlock Retired Moderator

Oops, sorry BSmith. :blush:

You just cast the decisive vote against BSmith after he claimed as a tracker... But I can't pin that only on you because Tak and G3tC posted after the claim but didn't change their votes, and surely you can't all be scum. Indeed, I can't help thinking you might all be oblivious innocents, and the badguys are just laughing their heads off right now at how utterly boned we are. :sad:

4. Double A

Double A ♫We got the guillotine♫

Wait, what? I can't find any mention of that in the thread.

edit: Oh jesus christ I can't believe I missed that. Well actually I can because it took me like five minutes of searching to even find the post. If I had comprehended that post the first time I read it, things would certainly be different.

5. KingMorgan

KingMorgan Deity

Unlucky Bsmith.

6. edse

edse King

And would I have gone to bed five minutes later...

7. Takhisis

Takhisis Jinping, wer fragt uns?

Well, at least we have something to go on.

@Visorslash: why don't you use the timer feature?

8. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

End Night 2

The group reentered Majula after their triumph in the forest. Restocking for the night, edse decided to return to his normal post for the night, at the statue of the sentinel. Later that night he was approached by a figure obscured in the darkness. He called out asking for the person to show themselves, but all they showed him was death. At last he would have peace, though he would not be able to further the cause of the Way of the Blue.

Edse, Crestfallen Saulden, town bodyguard has died.

Human:
    1. DaveShack
    2. Takhisis
    3. dcmort93
    4. Double A
    5. Autolycus
    6. Winston Hughes
    8. topsecret
    9. KingMorgan
    10. Gone 3 the Celt
    11. Newyn

Hollowed:
    13. Sprig
    12. BSmith
    7. Edse

Day ends at 2pm AEST 8/9/2014.

9. Takhisis

Whom to vote? Winston, whom I followed, Double A, whom I distrust and was voting myself yesterday, or topsecret whom I also fingered? fFoS on all of them, and vote: Double A.
    QFT.

10. Newyn

Newyn Prince

I think my choice is pretty simple here.
    Vote: Takhisis

11. Winston Hughes

As much as I'm suspicious of him, I fear today becoming nothing more than 'Bandwagon Takhisis Day', with everybody in turn jumping on with no discussion and no information gained in the event that he turns out to be innocent.

So, for the time being, I'm going to Vote: KingMorgan, on the grounds that all he's done is the absolute bare minimum to avoid being wogged.

What I'd like to see from KM, and everyone else for that matter, is to show something more than just a cheap vote with minimal justification. Some thoughts on events so far, a review of the possible suspects, an attempt at making some kind of a case - anything to provoke discussion. Hell, I've posted more than anyone else here, giving plenty of material for analysis, so why not have a shot at me? Seriously. Bring it on. :yup:

12. KingMorgan

KingMorgan Deity

You talk a good story Winston, It may look like the bare minimum but i've been locked out of my account and had issues with the password reset email, so i've followed the thread as a guest but not been able to post till now.

DaveShack is the droid we are looking for, the deaths so far have his mucky fingerprints all over.

13. Winston Hughes

The DaveShack who hasn't posted yet and is about to get wogged? How do you figure that?

14. Autolycus

Autolycus Emperor

Ok, so Double A voted Bsmith after he claimed tracker. That seems too obvious to be anything but townie mistake. Daveshack and dcmort have been inactive, like me. Takhisis and G3tc stayed on Bsmith after he claimed tracker, which could be scum or could be obliviousness.

Winston is leading the town as is his wont. That doesn't tip one way or the other, but that means he's useful either way. If he's town, he's helping us find the scum. If he's scum, the more time we give him to talk, the more chance that we can identify his allies.

Newyn, can you expand on why you feel Takhisis to be the simple choice?

15. Winston Hughes

Yeah, I'd like to hear that too.

16. KingMorgan

KingMorgan Deity

So it's OK for you to vote for ppl about to be wogged?

17. Takhisis

Voting for a complete lurker won't pressure him into joining him. Perhaps you're bussing a teammate, Mr. KingMorgan?
    DoubleA: Takhisis
    Takhisis: Newyn
    KingMorgan: Winston Hughes
    DaveShack: KingMorgan
    Newyn: Autolycus​
    Double A, show up or I'll vote you again.

18. Newyn

Newyn Prince

Double AA's vote feels like a simple town mistake but Takhisis isn't exactly new to this game and there was enough activity to swing the vote away from a power role claim yet he chose not to. Barring better information, that's what I'm going on.

19. Takhisis

What the-

Why do you expect me to vote my own death? It was BSmith or myself and you somehow want me to go like a lamb to the slaughter for someone who is claiming a power role (which was eventually confirmed of course) when we had at least a bit of an idea (Winston's) to try?

20. Newyn

Newyn Prince

When he claimed, there was a whole 2 votes on you. You're saying you can't swing votes to a better target with that few votes when there were other people on?