Darkness fall event in Rom/And2

Bensi

Chieftain
Hey guys, im having problem in CIV4 when Darkness Fall event, if i spelling it correct. When food drops down on tiles. When it happens in hotseat on the next turn it doesnt automagic jump to units to move, neither cities if it was finishing building or unit. We cant save and it prevent us to continue because games crash to desktop CTD.
Is there any way to go around this event or remove it from game because its not working properly for us ?
Or fix it... ?

Thanks and hope someone can help me out :)

Hey guys, im having problem in CIV4 when Darkness Fall event, if i spelling it correct. When food drops down on tiles. When it happens in hotseat on the next turn it doesnt automagic jump to units to move, neither cities if it was finishing building or unit. We cant save and it prevent us to continue because games crash to desktop CTD.
Is there any way to go around this event or remove it from game because its not working properly for us ?
Or fix it... ?

Thanks and hope someone can help me out :)

IIRC it can't be changed while the game is running. If I'm not mistaken I added some code to stop that kind of event if Strategic Events is turned off under BUG options, but you can't do it while the game is running, I fear. And actually, it was not meant for hotseat MP games. Can you upload the savegame? Maybe I can have a look.

IIRC it can't be changed while the game is running. If I'm not mistaken I added some code to stop that kind of event if Strategic Events is turned off under BUG options, but you can't do it while the game is running, I fear. And actually, it was not meant for hotseat MP games. Can you upload the savegame? Maybe I can have a look.

Hi and thank you, i unfortinualy dont have the save game. I reinstalled the whole thing. This time i try megaciv pack but i ran into problem too there and had to go back same mod. We will take hotseat again tonight and I will keep the save for you and upload.
Wish i had the save :/

Top Bottom