Darkness II: The Prophet's Candle

Are stats up?

Its a rather good update. and no, im not just saying that because Im doing so well.

Better then any of the work I did in Nuke's NES.

Are stats up?

Stats will be up today (Sunday). Orders are due (again) tuesday, and the update will be presented friday.

Its a rather good update. and no, im not just saying that because Im doing so well.

*points out that everybody who's sent orders is doing well :)*

Posted May 25th
I'm missing orders from: Egpyt, Phoenicia, Meralis, Zhengzhou, and Sauvira. I'll wait for them till the morning for them, but otherwise I'll go on without them.

Heh. I thought I made it clear. Apologies.

I also noticed that that thing from the last updates (Most Populated Empire. Etc.) was not in this one.

Are you gonna post that with the stats or was that a one time thing, cause im going for most populated ;)

I also noticed that that thing from the last updates (Most Populated Empire. Etc.) was not in this one.

Are you gonna post that with the stats or was that a one time thing, cause im going for most populated

I've decided to omit it for a turn while I peg which ones I want to do down. But anyways, you're far beat by Zhengzhou and Sadythi :). You might have a chance at third, but I'm not really sure at the moment.

MAP isnt working :(

@abaddon, right click, copy the URL, paste it in the web address bar. It should work then, thats what I did.

@darkness, do I have two provinces seperated by the river? I would not think so, but I have to make sure ;)

Bit confused by the number of nations sharing the same colours.. orders shortly.. sorry i am not getting story involved between my bordering nations etc.. but BUSY BUSY with my finals.. give me 2 weeks and i'll be free as a bird!

Bit confused by the number of nations sharing the same colours.. orders shortly.. sorry i am not getting story involved between my bordering nations etc.. but BUSY BUSY with my finals.. give me 2 weeks and i'll be free as a bird!

With the exception of Phoenicia, all nations touching with the same color are part of the same nation. The teal/darker green north of you are both parts of Sadythi, and the northern red parts are both part of Byzantion. They're seperated as provinces, and the cities outlined in black and yellow (they're fatter than the regular cities and lack the white outline) are the capitals of said provinces.

Id like to join a NES for once, if the following is acceptable… (i want to take this chance to join before i get hopelessly out of touch with events, as i have done with most other NESs :( )

Kanzu Migration/ Daftpanzer
Staring Location: Upper reaches of the Yellow River
Government (Efficiency): Despot (Corrupt)
Army (Quality)/ Navy (Quality): 5000 Infantry, 400 Cavalry, 3000 peasants.
Religion: Kanzu tribal mysticism
Economy: 0/0/2/2
Education: None
Projects:
Nation Background: After endless fighting with the neighbouring semi-civilised peoples, the Kanzu peoples are on the move. The powerful alliance of Zhengzhou and its vassal states in the east has disturbed the whole of the world (as they know it). The Kanzu elders speak of visions of a new peaceful homeland - a place far to the west, beyond the upper reaches of the Yellow River...

(desired start point and rough direction of travel)

@~Darkening~, im not sure I understand the rules and everything yet. Im not sure you’re even still accepting players. In any case, im not expecting to be able to do anything interesting with these people for a while. BTW I didn’t see any stats for Xi’an, im assuming the stats arent updated yet?

Thats perfectly acceptable Daft, through I'm not sure why you would want to join this. The fact that one person alone joined it is enough to amaze me.

Darkening~, im not sure I understand the rules and everything yet. Im not sure you’re even still accepting players. In any case, im not expecting to be able to do anything interesting with these people for a while. BTW I didn’t see any stats for Xi’an, im assuming the stats arent updated yet?

Anyone crazy enough to join is welcome. As yes, the rules are extremely confusing (sorry), but for the record, you could consider the stats costing one point to go up a levels for now. I'm about halfway done with a much expanded ruleset (v. 2.0) which I plan on updating after the next update.

And yes, you caught me. I just finished the stats, so any mistake may be freely pointed out. In addition, I owe an apology to Icarus for forgetting to add his nation in before the update. Sorry.

:run: :sheep: :bounce: :banana: :ninja: :assimilate: :splat: :pat:

Maybe I didnt fully understand the rules, but I have two cities, (well more but I dont care about them) one national capital, and one provincial capital. Shouldn't I get one or two city economy?

The city economy represents trade economy. The second city (ringed in black and yellow) is considered part of the Province economy (first number) and is included there.

Allright cool, I have a project I am going to send to you via PM for price and approval, I am now putting the final touches to it and you be seeing it in about a hour or two.

Top Bottom