DarkSun - The Nomad Wars

earthgate

Chieftain
A desert map basically, play as the nomad or rulers of the various tribes in a most hostile world..... A planet slowly dying of thirst the main goal is to take control of the remaining fresh water sources and guide the people so forward.
Based on a Pangea modified on map and resources, a fight for survial in amy ways as the local tribes are hostile to your rule​

Here is a map overview :

Now you be up for a though fight as said earlier the locals wont accept your divine rule neither will the other major powers in any event..
spent some time play testing this scenario and as far I can see it is quite on equal base. alot of unlawfyul tribes moving around so BEWARE !

hers a Big scale picture:​

Download the map here --> DarkSun The nomad War Map
Or download it directly from Civfanatics Link below ^^ :scan:

Attachments

• Darksun - The Nomad Wars.zip
    52.1 KB · Views: 445
Interesting map. Is this based on the Darksun campaigns of D&D?

Not really, but im familair with they stealin my idea those pirate rpgs pirates. lol
well maybe inspired by darksun ... I played rpg ol' fashioned way many years ...... .. anyway today is my birthday so im drunk and outtttttaaaaaaaaa control....<-A->

Ok, I'll give it a try anyway. Happy Belated B-Day.

I must admit, i love the way you present the maps you have made. This one looks rather interesting, and i may give it a shot. :)

Top Bottom