Dating girls in grades above or below yours?

silver 2039

Deity
So I was wondering. Have any of you dated girls in grades that were above or below your own? Also is it considered acceptable to date girls is grades below yours or on the other hand possible do date girls in grades above yours?

Here (aka Argentina) it´s alright if the girl´s younger/same age as the boy, but not viceversa.

It's called the 2 year gap -- people in the year above and below don't like each other, but people 2 years above and 2 years below tend to go out with each other.

Since I've been out of school for almost 20 years, I think I'd be in trouble if I dated someone in ANY grade. However, when I was in, it seemed to hit Mise's example most often. Two year gaps were the most common in the dating couples.

Ah, the reckless joys of youth.

IIRC, there were no general guidelines for dating when I was young.

the girls I dated were all below my 'grade' (and I do not mean school grades); when I finally met one who was way above me, I married her :D

No rules, just recommendations:

Date women older than you till you get to, oh, about 22-25yrs. Then it's your turn to start giving the lessons!

Rambuchan said:
No rules, just recommendations:

Date women older than you till you get to, oh, about 22-25yrs. Then it's your turn to start giving the lessons!

:lol: Great advice. :)

Here, in Israel, most men date younger girls. And I say to that, HELL NO. Amazingly, I have found out in the past months that even ugly people have sexuality. Creepy. So then, Mr. Ugly looks at the mirror and says to himself "hmm... I am ugly; I cannot get even a normal girl. Well then, let's go to younger ones, preferably fat ones". And so he goes then, and tells them, "Hi, I am in the grade above you". And they, those desperate fat souls, says: "omygawwwwwd. Do me. Now!".

I prefer to keep my standards up. It is hard, you know, but it is worth it. and since any girl who is in a grade bellow me have boobs nor brains. I never did a younger girl. Never, ever. And I think the oldest one I did was year, year in a half, above me.

In conclusion, what I'm trying to say is: even if you think you are ugly, do not go to lower grades for chicks – go to intellectual whores.

Radagaisus said:
Here, in Israel, most men date younger girls. And I say to that, HELL NO. Amazingly, I have found out in the past months that even ugly people have sexuality. Creepy. So then, Mr. Ugly looks at the mirror and says to himself "hmm... I am ugly; I cannot get even a normal girl. Well then, let's go to younger ones, preferably fat ones". And so he goes then, and tells them, "Hi, I am in the grade above you". And they, those desperate fat souls, says: "omygawwwwwd. Do me. Now!".

I prefer to keep my standards up. It is hard, you know, but it is worth it. and since any girl who is in a grade bellow me have boobs nor brains. I never did a younger girl. Never, ever. And I think the oldest one I did was year, year in a half, above me.

In conclusion, what I'm trying to say is: even if you think you are ugly, do not go to lower grades for chicks – go to intellectual whores.

And who said romance is dead? ;)

In my experience relationship with those in the same year last longer, possibly because you tend to share friends and have the same level of knowledge, and thus have more to talk about.

silver 2039 said:
So I was wondering. Have any of you dated girls in grades that were above or below your own? Also is it considered acceptable to date girls is grades below yours or on the other hand possible do date girls in grades above yours?

I wouldn't classify myself as an expert in dating at any age, and since I have been out of school for 15 years, I can offer little advice. However, there is one phrase I can mention that is probably true:

"All is fair in love and war."

In other words: there are no rules!

If there were rules, you would not see Demi Moore dating Ashton Kutcher, among other things.

if you hook up with a hot senior girl you gain instant street cred.

also, you can gain lots of street cred by taking girls' "v-cards" which will be easier with younger girls (less than 2yrs younger than you is wierd though, and check the laws to make sure you cant get sued/go to jail for sexing up a minor if you are 18 or something)

where i was at school and college, girls always went for same year or older guys.

With this in mind, if you managed to get a girl in your own year it was pretty rare.

The other way around, a guy could date year below, but 2 years below was pushing it... as for 3 years :yuck: u perv!

(i note its perfectly normal a 3 year gap later in life, or even once u have left school)

I think while you're in school 2 years younger or older is fine but more than that is weird. Sophomore year and the first part of junior year I dated younger girls but the rest of junior year I dated a senior. I haven't dated anyone younger than me since then (btw I'm a senior now). I got sick of the type of girls I was going out with.

FORMULA: divide YOUR age by 2. then add 7 to that

that is the lowest socially acceptable.
EX. ((18/2)+7)=16 at the youngest

mazzz said:
FORMULA: divide YOUR age by 2. then add 7 to that

that is the lowest socially acceptable.
EX. ((18/2)+7)=16 at the youngest
wow that actually works quite well!

Top Bottom