1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Dawn Of The Lost Nations- Hotseat RP/Diplo Game

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Stories & Let's Plays' started by CivOasis, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Tambien

Tambien Theseus, Duke of Athens

I have to give temporary command to my subordinates.

2. CivOasis

CivOasis Ahuizotl

Tambien, no problem.
    Terrance888, ok, but resolve your diplo crisis quickly.

3. dot80

dot80 Emperor

So are we continuing this, or not?

4. Terrance888

Terrance888 Discord Reigns

I resolved it already. Don't look at me!

5. CivOasis

CivOasis Ahuizotl

It is continuing, RL is just busy ATM.
    If that is an issue, a non-aligned Assistant GM would be a nice thing to have. They'd need every DLC, but I can PM someone else files every now and then, get them back, etc.
    In other words, could I get a second GM, so that the players can go faster? Otherwise, updates'll just be a little farther apart.

6. Jehoshua

Jehoshua Catholic

Patientia virtus est, Dot80 ;) : Patience is a virtue.

7. Terrance888

Or, we can have some stories around here!

Terror Lance grumbled as he slowly erased his plans for Polynesia from the carved map. However, he was glad he ordered the assembly of all of the warriors of Mongolia under his banner. Another city was ripe for the picking, and it laid due west. Not only that, but he can sense a weakness in their people. Their own fighters can barely approach the massive herds of horses outside of their villages, how can they stand against his mounted horde?

Cheerful now, he ordered his horde to march. A company of settlers are to establish an intermediary camp near some luxury resources while the army will assemble outside. The time of conquest is coming closer. Mongolia will soon meet her destiny.

8. dot80

dot80 Emperor

:crazyeye: Well after a week with no developments I am no longer going to be patient without some kind of explanation!

9. Jehoshua

Jehoshua Catholic

We could we could, I did threaten Mongolia with bloody war over the dead corpse of Polynesia after all :lol:, fortunately we came to an arrangement.

10. Terrance888

I will give you satisfaction for a victory only over... their dead body! :lol:

11. Tambien

Tambien Theseus, Duke of Athens

Wait! Polynesia died?!?!!?!

Good story by the way :D

12. DefoesRightBoot

DefoesRightBoot Former Daimyo x3...

Well, there's been some interesting stuff going on around Wimborne lately. Ford and Arthur turned up spouting some rubbish about other people called "Japanese" which is clearly ridiculous, before jumping onto a Chesterfield sofa that was bobbing lazily through the fields and just disappearing. I wish people wouldn't do things like that. I think that was a Thursday, I never could get the hang of Thursdays.

The city itself is coming along nicely. The population is growing, we've got a few clever lads now who are coming up with new ideas all the time, and William managed to get rid of a bullying element that sprang up by arming them with clubs and sending them off to see what they could find. You never know, they might even find that Japanese lot that Ford and Arthur were talking about!

Talking of William, people seem to actually be taking him seriously with this King rubbish! I don't know how he's got away with it, it's ridiculous! Still, he's made me his 'Home Secretary' which makes me pretty much in charge of what happens in England (oh, that's what the country has been named, by the way, another one of William's daft ideas) and I seem to be getting respect from most people (including some lovely young fillies :D ) because of it! So I guess I'll back him up for now, we do seem to be getting things done so it's all good.

-George of Wimborne.

13. CivOasis

CivOasis Ahuizotl

Poly's not dead. Just... in anarchy (not game-rule-wise).

14. LordNwahs6

LordNwahs6 Cookies for everyone!

Funny thing how Poly was rather hyped, having so many members and stuff....

15. Jehoshua

Jehoshua Catholic

Indeed, now its just sitting there like a carcass to be fought over by so many vultures. (unless of course they return in a phoenix-like reconstitution of their empire.)

16. CivOasis

CivOasis Ahuizotl

Well, Omega didn't respond to messages, so I'm figuring they won't come back.
    However, they did have some rather long-term plans in place, which I shall honor (sparing, of course, anything military based).
    Anyways, I apologize for not updating recently. Sparing a patch-related issue (if they release one during the play), this won't die off, though.

17. ShadowNX

ShadowNX Prince

I Pharaoh Shewetankhamon hereby claim Victory and Glory for the Egyptian Nation. All inferior nations bow down to you God King.

18. Jehoshua

Jehoshua Catholic

Never, all must bow before the arahitokami, Tenno Heisei, the Celestial Emperor of the Divine Japanese Nation, rightful sovereign of the universe.

19. LordNwahs6

LordNwahs6 Cookies for everyone!

No, all shall bow to the Might and Glory that is Babylon!

20. Jehoshua

Jehoshua Catholic

Hmm, a conundrum we have. The divine rulers of Egypt, Babylon and the superior Empire of Japan disagree on the rightful dominion of Japan over the entire universe.

Japan wishes only the best on all peoples, and thus it will deign in a great concession to subdivide the world between the three powers, under the overlordship of Japan as suzerain of course ;)