[DOTO] Dawn Of The OverLords

OK.
my work is complete.
doing some ai runs to test and some finance balance.

gonna release in a few days max.

finished civic screen:
civics3.PNG

DOTO 112 RELEASED !

See main page for the link:

Details of the release are here:

Enjoy this new release,
I have spent the better part of the past 6 months working countless hours on this.
once more, under f1rpo guidance and support.

There will be next version and fixes aligned with advc mod releases and perhaps some other stuff i wanna do.

please be supportive and provide any feedback.

At your service always,
Keldath.

@giorgio1234
are you using a map that is not from the mods maps?
what is totestra?

started a game with a normal map, fractal and theres no issue with farms.

ill still look why on the save you provided the code blocks off farms, but i suspect its cause of the external map you used.

@giorgio1234
what is totestra?

ill still look why on the save you provided the code blocks off farms, but i suspect its cause of the external map you used.
Totestra is a map script i've available in the drop-down. I don't know where it comes from, i've installed and unistalled so many mods. :crazyeye:
But it's ok for me, if that is the problem, i use another map. :thumbsup:

@giorgio1234
what is totestra?

@keldath ,
unfortunately I've the same problem even with the fractal map.
But, if it doesn't happen on your side, the problem is in my installation. Maybe I've something to clear.
The strange thing is that I'm sure that everything was ok with the previous version. :dunno:

@giorgio1234
what is totestra?

@keldath ,
I've found that the problem happens if you select the "Mountain in Service" option, at the game start.

@giorgio1234
well thank god for you!

i made a small mistake with the last updated i did from advc.
once you got the mountains on, the bug prevented the other tests for improvements.

i updated my link with a fixed Doto.
i attached the fixed dll so you can continue the game you started above with the save.

Attachments

• CvGameCoreDLL.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Hi @keldath,
it seems that monasteries don't become obsolete.
You can see built monasteries producing culture and research, monasteries under costruction, and monasteries available, in the attached savegame (scientific method already researched).

hi @giorgio1234
thanks for the feedback.
this may sound silly,
but i havnt played civ for a long time, what is expected from the monasteries obsoleting?

ill create a patch according to your suggestions.
Hi @keldath ,
when a monastery becomes obsolete, it no longer produces culture and research. The only feature that persists is the ability to generate missionaries.
But the situation was ok in the previous version of Doto, so I think would be enough to restore those conditions.

Top Bottom