1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Dcm 3.19

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by SIMPA, Oct 21, 2009.

1. SIMPA

SIMPA Prince

Pozdrav!
    Does anyone HAVE or KNOW download link for Dale combat mod version 3.19..
    I know that I can find DCM in other mods like revdcm,legends....
    but I need just dcm as stand alone mod..
    Thx

2. phungus420

phungus420 Deity

Use RevDCM.

Seriously. Turn of revolutions if you just want the DCM stuff. Also DCM without RevDCM if someone converted it would be buggy and crashes, so you need the DCM code from RevDCM anyway.

Also Zagreb kicks ass. Man I miss that place, wasn't as cool in 2003 as it was in 1999 though. I think that has alot to do with Bush though, bastard smeared my countrie's name. I can't believe he smeared it so bad that it wasn't cool to be an American in Croatia... But I digress... fell in love for the first time in my life....

3. Gaius Octavius

Gaius Octavius Deity

Why is DCM without the Rev code buggy and crash-prone? I've been using three components from DCM for a long time, and the code doesn't seem to have changed much from 3.13. If there's something I missed, it might help me fix an infinite loop I've been experiencing.

Side question: Did RevDCM ever fix the interface bug that was in the original DCM, where clicking on air mission would sometimes cause the unit to skip to the bottom of the cycling list without executing its orders? That was very annoying and a major reason I never liked to use DCM proper. Oddly, it never happened in Dale's separate air missions modcomp.

4. SIMPA

SIMPA Prince

Hej
    I found that ORION VETERAN have updated DCM files to 3.19 but he didnt make DLL so I pm him maybe he now have that file...it would be so great to find that file....
    Thx about Zagreb..I travel acros Europe and I must say there is no city in Europe like Zagreb...ok maybe London hehe...
    about that american thing...I dont think that Croats dont like Americans maybe you just meet wrong people this time and when Bush came to Zagreb he was kind of "cute" if you ignore the teerible trafic jam that he couse and he was first American president that came to Croatia...if you ask me he was more simpatic than Clinton...I dont want to go to his world politics but it was fun when he came to Zagreb...:)
    Do you remember croatians girls...:) I think that after Serbs and Italian girls Croatia have most beautiful girls...
    In the end I just think that this time you meet some wrong people but if you ever came to Croatia again definitly send me a message and I will prove you that Croats have no negative opinion about Americans..right now we have problems with UK about are membership in EU....:p
    Pozdrav!!