Deals not upheld

jc011

Rider of Rohan
my brother was playing his first game as the romans. he didn't want a worthless city so he sold it to the Aztecs for Iron, 3 techs, worldmap, 42 gold per turn and 220 lump sum. Soon after, the Aztecs had an alliance with the English and made a military alliance. After this, the no longer gave the gold per turn, and he lost his supply of iron. Thats not really fair....if this happens, we should be able to do the same and rip off the AI really bad.... anyone seen this?

Maybe the Aztec went financially broke and couldnt pay, and maybe their source of iron ran dry or they lost it all together...

so just because you don't have enough mula, it means you can bail out of the deal!?? hmmm... i'd like to use this to my advantage. :D

Well, I dont know for certain, I just gave some possibilities...I do know if your trading a resource, luxury or strategic, and they are plundered, or they dry up, you cant fulfill the trade agreement...I had that happen to me once, and the persians got pissed at me for breaking the deal...lol...

Top Bottom