1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

December 2020 patch?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - iPad, iPhone & Android' started by iamliberal, Jan 4, 2021.

1. iamliberal

iamliberal Prince

I see references to a December patch that make it so you can tell AI to stop asking for things. I bought the Gathering Storm dlc finally last week (iPad version) and I don’t see an option to tell AI to stop asking. So is the patch not out yet for anyone? Or maybe just not out yet for iOS? Any ETA?

2. oakdragon

oakdragon Stagnating amongst the Siliconians Supporter

None of the New Frontier Pass content (including patches for “all versions” of Civ 6) is out on iOS yet. When the NFP was announced, it was stated that it would be coming to iOS by the end of the year (2020), but since then, Firaxis and Aspyr have been completely silent in the subject, so as to whether the iOS version will ever be updated again, your guess is as good as ours. :(

3. iamliberal

iamliberal Prince

Oh hrmmph I don’t know what New Frontier Pass is. I saw a forum list of patches, any clue which is the last patch we got so I can figure out where patches left off for us iPad users?

4. KWagle

KWagle Chieftain

According to the iOS app store, it's been at least a year since we saw an update, and there have been two patches for the base game we are still waiting for. I think it's safe to say this should be considered abandonware. Sure makes me not want to ever give Aspyr any more of my money.