December Patch & DLC Release - Not Currently Available for Mac

Just downloaded and there was a second smaller download. Booted and have the DLC. Huzzah!

I didn't have to download anything separate. It all came together. (On the Steam version, anyway.)

I didn't have to download anything separate. It all came together. (On the Steam version, anyway.)

Interestingly, I had to watch the download to see it, because it only appears as one item. But it actually completes twice during the process. The second download is much smaller. For me I could see a gap of two or three bars between them on the download graph. YMMV.

Interestingly, I had to watch the download to see it, because it only appears as one item. But it actually completes twice during the process. The second download is much smaller. For me I could see a gap of two or three bars between them on the download graph. YMMV.

Ah, I see what you mean. I didn't watch that closely. I only noticed the 0 of 1 designation when it was going.

I've got the patch but I'm still not seeing the DLC. When I click on the DLC it only has the little windows logo next to it and not the apple.

I've got the patch but I'm still not seeing the DLC. When I click on the DLC it only has the little windows logo next to it and not the apple.

What about in the game? They should be listed in the Additional Content section of the main menu screen, where the mods are.

I found it. For some reason the DLC's separate download didn't auto download and it was just sitting there, waiting for me. :)

Top Bottom