Declaring war

Moos

Chieftain
Have anyone else experienced that you randomly declare war on another civ?
And no I don't mean when you're in a defensive pact or alliance, nor when you control Hyborem.

maelstorm ?
pre-defined war declaration (( like Svarlt vs Ljosalfar at AC 40, autodeclare war on AV players when as Basium, etc ... )) ?
accidental alt-clicking on another civ ? :D

Maelstorm outside of my cultural control, can that affect things?
AC way below 40, Hyborem dead. And strange as it is the one who is in a pact with Basium is also the only one following AV.
Playing as Scions and declaring war on both Illians and Amurites. Goes back to a previous save play past the turn and no war declaration. Seems very arbitrary. And no I keep well away from the alt-butten.

Does the spell to create haunted lands that a Redactor cast trigger war?
As that's the only spell I can think of I use besides fireball, earth elementals and wraiths.

I'm fairly sure you won't trigger war unless the plot you're standing on is owned, I did that (converting other civs border tiles) a lot in my current scion game.

Maybe it's a matter if there's a unit on the tile?
I noticed scorch declare was if done on a tile with another civ's units. Even if the tile is owned or not.

He wasn't mine at the time, but surely being (whatever it was called again when the unit is just running around for something to attack) still only lets the unit attack barbs and civs at war with you? Not actually starting wars?

yah, I've had insane units kill units belonging to people I'm at peace with, and they don't seem to mind.

yah, I've had insane units kill units belonging to people I'm at peace with, and they don't seem to mind.

When Alcinus goes fully nuts he swaps to a barbarian unit, meaning he wont start wars because he's not your unit anymore.

Top Bottom