Decolonization! Sub-Saharan Africa 1965

I'm stoked to play this game, but I still can't get it to load right. Even with the new version I am getting an error message...something about missing animie proto Kaiser or something like that....

hmm RPTO_Kaiser is the SA infantry, do you have TGW or have you made sure that my scenario loads its grapic in your TGW folder, cz it sounds to me that would be the problem if its a PRTO problem

hmm RPTO_Kaiser is the SA infantry, do you have TGW or have you made sure that my scenario loads its grapic in your TGW folder, cz it sounds to me that would be the problem if its a PRTO problem

I have TGW and it runs ok. I loaded your stuff into my scenario folder. Am I supposed to do something else?

I have TGW and it runs ok. I loaded your stuff into my scenario folder. Am I supposed to do something else?

well no ur not but go findout in "scenario properties" that the scenario has found ur TGW folder and open to see if you can se the skins in the unit menu if not then its not found TGW properly.

As a last resort open ur TGW scenario, then "import" everything from africa and then save with a new name.

Hope it works

well no ur not but go findout in "scenario properties" that the scenario has found ur TGW folder and open to see if you can se the skins in the unit menu if not then its not found TGW properly.

As a last resort open ur TGW scenario, then "import" everything from africa and then save with a new name.

Hope it works

How do I do that? I'm pretty clueless when it comes to these things.

I had TGW in my scenarios folder but when I downloaded yours I got a ANIMNAME_PRTO_Field missing error message for the pediaicons. I'm going to check all of the folders now.

Edit: I got the folders rearranged. The folder from TGW is titled TGW-DIV and you have the scenario search folder looking for TGW. I copied the TGW-DIV folder and titled it bronzeafrica and put that as the searched folder.

Only problem is that your missing the DeBange folder in the units folder. I looked and it's not there. But what's really weird is that I looked through all of your units and a DeBange isn't there.

I had TGW in my scenarios folder but when I downloaded yours I got a ANIMNAME_PRTO_Field missing error message for the pediaicons. I'm going to check all of the folders now.

Edit: I got the folders rearranged. The folder from TGW is titled TGW-DIV and you have the scenario search folder looking for TGW. I copied the TGW-DIV folder and titled it bronzeafrica and put that as the searched folder.

Only problem is that your missing the DeBange folder in the units folder. I looked and it's not there. But what's really weird is that I looked through all of your units and a DeBange isn't there.

I do have DeBange in my TGW folder so i spose ud need that

Try uploading your TGW folder so that we can have everything that you have. There could be other folders missing, I don't know.

Try uploading your TGW folder so that we can have everything that you have. There could be other folders missing, I don't know.

yes certainly but do you know a place to upload a big 90mb folder like that

I believe you have to zip it to post.

aha i may now know what thw problem is ive used TGW 2.1 if you dont have the exact version that could easily be the problem

aha i may now know what thw problem is ive used TGW 2.1 if you dont have the exact version that could easily be the problem

Downloaded the new version of TGW and everything works but its really weird. On the first turn, seven or eight civs were just destroyed. Nobody declared war on anybody, and some civs were spared. Must have some sick barbs. Turn time was also excessively long, 13 minutes. Some variation in music would be very nice. (Had to listen to 13 minuets of that)

Downloaded the new version of TGW and everything works but its really weird. On the first turn, seven or eight civs were just destroyed. Nobody declared war on anybody, and some civs were spared. Must have some sick barbs. Turn time was also excessively long, 13 minutes. Some variation in music would be very nice. (Had to listen to 13 minuets of that)

this sounds odd to me, ive set the right amout of civs, unless youve started it as a multiplayer, the turns are kinda long but not more than a 3-4 mins.
Sorry i dont have a clue how to change music i allways have it of anyway hehe

Top Bottom