Decorating My Wall

Fifty

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a wall with nothing on it that I need to decorate. Give me some ideas!

NO:

pics of girls
same stupdi movie posters everyone has (scarface, etc.)
bands (except possibly 80s bands like toto)
boring art (MC Escher, super famous stuff, The scream, etc.)
maps
periodic tables, and other nerd crap
sports stuff other than MMA

It has to be big enough to look good on an otherwise empty wall, so at least like 3ft x 5ft. Any ideas? Something I can readily and easily buy on the internets woudl help.

Flags are cool wall decorations. Beer promos are good to.

My walls have flags, sad clown faces, an antique framed picture of Poncho Villa, some music posters, beer promos, a Reservior Dogs poster, music festival posters, and a whole bunch of stuff that I'd have to walk around and look at.

Print out your posts, stick them on a 3ft x 5ft piece of cardboard or paper and stick the whole thing on your wall... :p

I've got the flag in my sig hanging on my wall, it's 3' x 5'.

Wall calendars are also good.

If you can(i.e. landlord let's you or can be painted over), get a goup of buddies and a bunch of paint together and do a type of random mural. It dosen't have to be a great work but it can bring back a bunch of good memories when you're down.

I am leaning towards a flag. So show me some cool flags. I dont have any ethnicity or anything to worry about so I'm just looking for something COOL that I can get easily online from a reputable website.

Early contenders are Rhodesia:

The Isle of Man:

What do you think of those flags? ANy other cool flag ideas?!

Paint a giant spiral in luminous paint.. looks strange in the day.. wicked at night.

Well I have this on one of my walls.

Spoiler :

It really ties the room together

You could get a specialty global map that puts Antarctica at the top of the page
Or you could take a regular map and turn it upside down.

But there's a no map clause so :p

Top Bottom