Decorating My Wall

If I had a chunk of wall that big needing coverage, I might very well hang the
Union Jack on it. (not for support of slavery but in protest to federal controls)

Put Communist people on your walls, The chicks will fall once they see the sneering face of : Mao, Lenin, Marx, Kim Il Sung, Ho Chi Minh, Che and a plethora of others.

For added shock effect rip out pages from the Communist Manifesto and plaster them all over your walls

Union Jack on it. (not for support of slavery but in protest to federal controls)
You mean the confederate flag? Right?

Anywho no confederate flag, because I said so.

Put Communist people on your walls, The chicks will fall once they see the sneering face of : Mao, Lenin, Marx, Kim Il Sung, Ho Chi Minh, Che and a plethora of others.

For added shock effect rip out pages from the Communist Manifesto and plaster them all over your walls
Communism is totally passe.

NEW RULE
NO COMMUNIST, NAZI, CONFEDERATE, FASCIST, RACIST STUFF

You can get a 54x38in black and white photo of an old-ass nuke test for $17.99

Bikini Island?

i dunno

Speaking of which, do they make the Union Jack without St. Patrick's Cross on it? That would be an okay flag...

Upon further reading, it looks as though you are actually referring to the Cross of Dixie, which is on my wall at home. Had it in the dorm last year, but it got forcefully taken down by a drunk black guy when I was out of the room for a while...so I figured it was a bad idea.

On a side note, the good people of the State of Georgia recently took said cross off of their state flag, only to replace it with the Stars and Bars--trading one Confederate flag for another...

:lol:

When I go to uni, I'm toying with the idea of a couple of posters of people

I want to get a big one of Patti Hearst, for coolness/guerilla/chick with gun/marixist value:

And one of Grace Slick, because it's frikking Grace Slick

OT...
Spoiler :
I seem to have this mental block about calling the flag the union jack instead of the confederate flag. Its come up a few times after heavy posting and word rushing. I suppose it has to do with a deep conviction of not supporting slavery or that brand of federalism which the confederates resisted. I was taught that the civil war was all about slavery, but I have since learned differant.

This is definatly not under $15 but I think it would be really cool to build a large HD TV into a wall to resemble a window. Then stream live video or even just canned video of cool places. So in the oppresive heat of the summer I can 'look' out my 'window' and see a cool tropical waterfall. Or whatever floats my boat. Live video would be great to really give that illusion of reality. lol I once thought that when HD tech got cheap, I might someday make a business of this... Windows to the World. Market canned vids to the masses and live and expensive streaming service to the wealthy.

If your looking for insanity...

Spoiler :

or

Spoiler :

Or be creative and dont get people to google pics for you.
Googling pics no worky because I want a big poster, and googled pics suck unless they're berry huge

A panorama view of your room would be nice.
A digital camera would be nice, send me one and I'll give you a view

You can get a 54x38in black and white photo of an old-ass nuke test for $17.99

Moderately cool, but a bit cliche for my tastes

This is definatly not under $15
THEN I DON'T CARES!

Why the hell would anyone want a nuke test on their wall? Would you have one of starving Africans or slain war casualities next to it?

I happen to have one on my wall, Narz.

You mean the confederate flag? Right?

Anywho no confederate flag, because I said so.

Communism is totally passe.

NEW RULE
NO COMMUNIST, NAZI, CONFEDERATE, FASCIST, RACIST STUFF
So passe it retro cool?

Top Bottom