Defense Evasion Agency (dea)

Provolution

Sage of Quatronia
WELCOME TO THE DEFENSE EVASION AGENCY (DEA)

THE FORBIDDEN OFFICE IN THE FORBIDDEN PALACE, LOCATED IN YATTA

PARISH OF EE-GO

EE-GO - JAPANATICAN "PICTORAL-LANGUAGE" OR "METAPHOR"

DEA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CIA, PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY

DEA has a portfolio of several areas. First of all, DEAs primary function is to weed out inefficiencies in our military structure, which beyond force composititon is military funding for upgrades and rushes, to the budgeting of military activities ranging from research to military intelligence. DEA will not make proposals, but be a check and advisory review board for proposals.

As the DEA has as a base philosophy, whenever they see an issue they need to remedy they follow the DEA maxim "There is no smoke without a fire, and we need to put out that fire".

DEA is also in charge, nominally in the Chain of Command for commencing turnchats, so DEA has full authority to act during turnchats with the absence of delegated MSAV officials (Constitutionally Ministry of Defense).

I also transfer the control of the Japanatican Border Guard to DEA, making this elite formation DEAs special force component, representing internal security needs of the highly strategic city of Odawara.

Force Composition of DEA Special Forces

Elite Swordsman Division (These are the best swordsmen found in Japanatica)
2 Regular Pikemen Division (you are given the privilege to lobby for upgrading the pikemen to riflemen at your slightest opportunity DEA Director)

What the deuce are you talking about? Take this bullcrap about the CIA down and anything else that isn't government related should go in the citizen thread.

Actually, it is a real office, and his job is to ask for upgrades and disbands.
This means that he will handle economy related issues with the CIA.

Lists are nice because they sum up a complex point easily and simply. Here's an example:

Reasons Why This Thread Is An Outrage
1. It was posted by Provolution for me without so much as contacting me privately. Bans do not extend to PMs.
2. It was posted by Provolution, rather than simply instructing me to post it myself. This would have worked far better.
3. The initial post is essentially an insult to me. Not how I like to start a thread.
4. This thread was started with the obvious purpose of spiting me, hense its being "DEA."
5. This thread was started before the election was over, with no mention of it whatsoever, assuming my loss.
6. This office has no logical constitutional reason to exist, except if Provolution resigned, making me the Minister of Defence, on the condition that he keep his position as Minister of Violence*, which does not have any constitutional right to exist. Knowing him, he did not do this.
7. Rules of good sportsmanship tend to point towards treating losers this way being very bad. This is especially so if you claim to be a supporter of honor and against election fraud.
8. This thread is either a very bad joke or a sign that our Minster of Violence is a ten-year-old.

Essentially, this thread is Provolution's way of a) assuming he won the election before its over b) ridiculing the loser, who can't do anything in return c) showing us that he's actually even more immature than we thought before.

But its not all bad. Right here I've got a great reason to vote for me in the revote: I'd never treat anyone this bad when they can't do anything about it. In fact, I'd never treat anyone this bad, period.

Provolution has edited this. Which adds hypocrite to the list of charges against him. ;)

The CIA does not recognize any official authority of the DEA, stemming from the fact that it was created in jest and has no real purpose. Any actions or request by/ from the DEA will be considered invalid. The CIA is also not even remotely affiliated with the DEA, continual misdirection and misguidance (humorous or not) will result in an official complaint.

Oh... so this office isn't really official or anything? Well then, I guess I'll be going. Here's the key for the toliet. Is was clogged when I got here.

Major Epimetheus

I request the use for the Elite Swordsman in Odawara for the invasion of Moscow, but you have the final vetoing power on the use of that DEA Special Force. I promise that if that Elite Swordsman produce a Great Leader, you will be tasked the use of him.

If I'm going to actually do this I'll need a new thread. I'd rather not have my office covered in insults.

ok, you can do that , start a new thread :) On the useful side, looking away from the squabbles, focus on comparing the militaries of the various nations, and see what we need to have in store for a Diplowin. Some of us want to end this game sooner than later.

Epimethius said:
If I'm going to actually do this I'll need a new thread. I'd rather not have my office covered in insults.

Please do. And in the new thread, I'd prefer to not have any subtle insults or jests against anyone else.

Top Bottom