Defense of the Realm Award for Octavian X

FortyJ

Deity

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Citizens of Fanatikou. I come before you today to celebrate one of our own, Minister Octavian X.

For valor and dedication to the realm during my unforeseen and somewhat extended absence these past few weeks, I hereby bestow upon Minister Octavian X the rank of Baron as well as all the rights and priviledges afforded to such rank. Furthermore, I hereby knight thee, and award thee the title of Defender of the Realm.

Let us all raise our goblets in honor of Lord Octavian X of Fanatikou, Defender of the Realm!

Special thanks to Master Fionn McCumhall for his excellent work in designing this award.

*Cyc raises his goblet high*

"To Lord Octavian X of Fanatikou, Defender of the Realm. A true leader of men during troubled times."

It is indeed a time to celebrate.

Long shall we sing songs of our victories today and long shall be remembered the name of Lord Octavian X. All citizens are invited to join in this celebration.

The royal palace shall open her gates so that all may partake of the feasting, singing and general merriment taking place on the east lawn. For no less than seven risings and settings of the divine sun, we shall continue this celebration until the last citizen has had his or her fill.

*Drunk from wine*
Hail Octavian X and the defending of the award county! Let's get over to balance of power and *hic* rape the treasure stores and pillage the women!!

Top Bottom